Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Photography to aspire too

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
miptog
miptog  83529 forum posts United Kingdom61 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2010 - 8:59 PM

Have just come across
Parish Kohanim

and
Trevor Yerbury

why not add links to photographers and photography that you wish to aspire too, or have been highly influenced by

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 May 2010 - 8:59 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

lawbert
lawbert  71639 forum posts England15 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2010 - 9:15 PM

Nice links but I aspire to this fella

fella Wink

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2010 - 9:25 PM

Having met this bloke and spent some time in is company I found him to be very inspiring Michael Birt and his photography isn't half bad either - check out the actor link.

Overread
Overread  53745 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2010 - 9:47 PM

I think if I list the 80 or so people in my flickr list we will be hear all night (and those are macro dominant and ignors my willdife and landscape interests!)

A few though that come to mind:
SteB
LordV
Dalentech
JohnHallmen

Megan Lorenz

And EPZ people (who I don't keep enough track of I'll admit)
Edgar
That lady who does all those squirrel pics in snow and one a nice prize with them last year
That chap that shoots deer (with a camera) - ok I might be the only one who knows who this is, but I can't remember the name
Dalecath - who sadly appears to have either left EPZ or is having a cleanout of his profile gallery (fantastic work with insects and frozen motion capture - if I have the right guy)

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214383 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2010 - 10:31 PM

Just had a clean out, lost a lot of links, here`s just a couple that I can remember.

Documentary

sport

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122051 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2010 - 11:00 PM

Dalecath was sheer class...Sad

Malcolm

woodlark
woodlark e2 Member 10522 forum postswoodlark vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2010 - 11:16 PM

I stumbled on this guy on Flikr a couple of months ago and sometimes feel a little guilty keeping his pics to myself. He is not a famous Tog (I dont think) but IMO a true master of docu photography, some of his compositions of real life are.....well look for yourselves.

ps sorry epz for linking to flikr

Morpyre
Morpyre e2 Member 91620 forum postsMorpyre vcard Wales8 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2010 - 11:22 PM

is it alright if i link to my own portfolio - what i do with my photography is what i have aspired to and continue to aspire further over the years as i have evolved from my first 35mm film compact back in early 90's, my first 35mm slr camera and then each of my 4 dlsr's. being self taught i don't tend to want to be like someone else and copy their style, i prefer to go with trial and error and experimenting and have my own style as a result of the time i put in. i would rather someone see a picture and say, oh yes thats a morpyre/peter charles turner - rather than me show some of my pictures and everyone say "oh so you like such and such?".
i like and respect other photographers but at the end of the day my photography is my own Grin

nobody will read this but i like to say my piece anyway Grin

Last Modified By Morpyre at 13 May 2010 - 11:27 PM
MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 83464 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
14 May 2010 - 9:49 AM

Quote: Nice links but I aspire to this fella

...me too...a real artist....shows off a bit though Tongue

....Mike

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225716 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
14 May 2010 - 12:17 PM

Quote: nobody will read this but i like to say my piece anyway

LOL!

JamesGarfield
14 May 2010 - 2:42 PM

How about Melissa Rodwell? Here

miptog
20 Nov 2010 - 1:07 PM

BUMP

Any others

TonyPrower
TonyPrower e2 Member 329 forum postsTonyPrower vcard Iceland2 Constructive Critique Points
20 Nov 2010 - 1:18 PM

I like this guy's long exposure hand-held shots. They are an acquired taste, but worth checking out!!

Chris Friel

arhb
arhb e2 Member 62052 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
20 Nov 2010 - 1:34 PM

I was listening to radio 2 last night and Paolo Roversi was being talked about. At the moment, I quite like his work.

miptog
20 Nov 2010 - 1:38 PM

Please keep posting all. I am just now aware of many of these, and its so inspiring seeing their work.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.