Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Photos in the gallery...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    tmann
    tmann  9 United States2 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Mar 2005 - 6:21 AM

Hello everyone,

I have been here at EPZ for about a couple months now. I love sharing my photos, but even more, I enjoy looking at the many different photos posted. Stunning, if you really think about it. We have people posting photos from all over the world here. Plus, some travel and take photos, then post them here. Unfortunately, I do not travel too much and have never been outside the North American continent (heck, I rarely leave the State of Michigan). Yet, lately, I feel I am seeing so much of the world from all your photos! I have seen so many sides of the different countries of the world that I never knew existed! I am so impressed at the lengths some people go to capture a great photo (from many on the mountian top to others braving bitterly cold weather to capture a glorious sunrise (Jouko). Amazing and inspirational. I have gained so many ideas on capturing photos and love the many different personalities seen in the photos!

I just want to say "thank you" to you all for sharing your photos and appreciate the comments on my photos, as I enjoy leaving my comments on yours! This is a wonderful site to be a part of. My only complaint....this place is addicting!!

Best to you all!!
    Thomas

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Mar 2005 - 6:21 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Kris_Dutson
    9 Mar 2005 - 6:41 AM

Glad to see you are deriving so much pleasure from here and I hope you continue to do so.

I certainly had no idea there was a dead tree on Rannoch Moor until I discovered ePz - amazing what you learn eh?Wink

jeanie
    jeanie e2 Member 105968 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Mar 2005 - 6:45 AM

but its a dead tree in a beautiful location, and like this site, its soooo addictive. You just have to stop and shoot when passing by, now matter how many times you pass it. LOL!

Hi Thomas - this site is so flexible. It has something for everyone. I am glad you, and all of us, have such a wonderful window on the world.

Jeanie

tmann
    tmann  9 United States2 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Mar 2005 - 7:49 AM

Honestly, I never knew that trees even DIED at Rannoch Moor! Wink LOL!

Lovely locations captured, places I never knew had such beautiful landscape (for example, mountains)...Places that I am now desiring to visit. Items caught in cities that I never knew looked like that. Modern scenes I did not know existed in many of those cities. I mean we have pics from England to Finland to Russia, to Austrailia, to Cuba to the US. Many great captures from all over! And with the different personalities, you get so many different perspectives. I don't mean to sound like a "sunshine-blower" or sound like I was raised in a cave Wink, but the different perspectives and photos have given a different window to the world, and I enjoy seeing and learning how others are capturing photos.
    Again, great stuff here!
    Just so damn addicting! Smile
    Thomas

solkku
    solkku  925 forum posts
    15 Mar 2005 - 11:30 AM

Hi Thomas! Looking at your portfolio and recent activities I found this thread. I agree with you, I love the different landscape photos from over the world, especially scenes you don't see in your home country. I have gotten so inspirational thanks to EPZ (addicting, yes, I know hehe!) that for no apparent reason I just jump into the car with my friend and drive somewhere we have never been before to see if there are any beautiful landscapes. This is mainly during the weekends and if it's good weather, though. Face it, a boring cloudy day seldom deliver any good landscape photographs.

I myself am mainly into landscapes (as you can see from my portfolio heh). I enjoy beautiful landscapes a lot, and during the summer I will go somewhere on a photo trip. Haven't decided where yet, time will tell. =)

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.