Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Photoshop For Beginners

JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
20 Nov 2012 8:14AM
Came across details of this Adobe Forum this morning and though it may of interest.

I believe it has only recently been set up.

Photoshop For Beginners

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MacroMeister 2 62 4 United Kingdom
20 Nov 2012 9:12AM
Looks useful. I'd also say that if you have any problems with Photoshop or Bridge their forum is very good. It doesn't look very exciting, but they have some really knowledgeable people on there who can normally sort out issues. Here's the link PHOTOSHOP FORUM
cameracat 10 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
20 Nov 2012 10:33AM
robthecamman 3 1.3k United Kingdom
20 Nov 2012 10:46AM
iv not got photoshop. do i need to buy it? to start learning not sure id want to start photoshopping all my pics but interested
20 Nov 2012 10:47AM
im on apple mac bye the way
User_Removed 4 4.6k 1 Scotland
20 Nov 2012 11:34AM

Quote:Iv not got photoshop. do i need to buy it? to start learning not sure id want to start photoshopping all my pics but interested

No. A recent development is that you no longer have to pay a lump sum to buy Photoshop. You can "rent" it online for a monthly fee (or maybe it is a fee based on usage). Worth considering if you don't want to splash out a lot of shekels up-front.
20 Nov 2012 11:39AM
just interested to learn a bit about it but not turn my photos into unrecognizable photos or artworks if you know wat i mean Smile
crookymonsta e2
6 704 10 England
20 Nov 2012 1:14PM
Photoshop Elements will do everything a beginner needs, it is possible to download a trial version at http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop_elements&loc=us

Well worth trying that before you splash the cash.
20 Nov 2012 1:16PM
thank you Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.