Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Picture of The Year

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

sugarbird
sugarbird  10223 forum posts South Africa
29 Dec 2004 - 5:34 AM

I have just been browsing through all the EC's over the last year and my personal favorite has to be "Sliders" by Hermin, I wonder what other epeezeers personal faves are, just a light topic during all this sadness. By the way it does take ages to go through all the EC's but is really worth it...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Dec 2004 - 5:34 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ewanrayment
29 Dec 2004 - 5:54 AM

Sugarbird, could you post the link to the pic please Smile

sugarbird
29 Dec 2004 - 5:57 AM

I am not really sure how to do those link thingys but it under Hermin in reader portfolios and has won an EC, hope you find it.

mr g
mr g  9403 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
29 Dec 2004 - 6:03 AM

Hermin's 'Slider'
Hope that works
Rob

sugarbird
29 Dec 2004 - 6:04 AM

Thanks Rob

mr g
29 Dec 2004 - 6:40 AM

Jill, thanks for suggesting that we should have a look back at the Editor's Choice. Guaranteed to make you realise how rubbish your own photos are!!
My vote, for what it's worth, goes to - any of the shots by SBphoto - Goalmouth Scramble, Please, Please, High Strike... Sports/action shots don't always get as much recognition from the members of EPZ as other subjects. Another favourite is Ann by Topol
Does take some time to view all the pages but well worth a look
Rob

sugarbird
29 Dec 2004 - 6:48 AM

I will have a look at those Rob, it also makes me look at other photographs I may well have missed...ta

snowman
snowman  10391 forum posts England
29 Dec 2004 - 6:51 AM

Why would we pick photo of the year from EC's, They are after all only Pete's choice. There are lots of great photo's in the gallery not selected by Pete. (No offence to Pete).

Phil

mr g
29 Dec 2004 - 6:58 AM

There are many pictures in there that you may well have missed and that in itself is reason enough to take some time to look.
Quote: just a light topic during all this sadness

Let's not all fall out over this especially as there are people dieing in the world!
Rob

snowman
snowman  10391 forum posts England
29 Dec 2004 - 7:12 AM

Sorry it was not my intention to fall out, but, merely to suggest we open our minds to more than just Pete's selections.

Phil

sugarbird
29 Dec 2004 - 7:33 AM

I think it just narrows it down a bit, choosing from the EC's, if you prefer another one that's fine, just seeing the response...

steve neil
29 Dec 2004 - 3:47 PM

So many but Stevem's Hole in my Shoe is one of my fav's. He also has the funniest PF pic Smile

sugarbird
29 Dec 2004 - 6:48 PM

Yup, thats a great one, forgot about it, have really enjoyed going through them all.

aftertherain
30 Dec 2004 - 5:31 AM

I can't choose one from this particular portfolio so I nominate the whole portfolio for an outstanding contribution to photography.
HERE
Whenever I'm feeling down I browse through Pat's work and it never fails to uplift my spirits.

sugarbird
30 Dec 2004 - 5:33 AM

Yes, he's great, wish he would do more portraits too as I think they are as good as his landscapes...

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.