Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

pictures being published

frenchie44 8 239 United Kingdom
10 Oct 2012 5:16PM
about two months ago i had an email from Amateur Photographer magazine, asking if they could use some of my IR shots in their magazine, i said yes and sent a CD with the shots they asked for and that was it, then today they sent me a message telling me that the issue that is on the shelf on 16th of this month has my photos in it. this is the 3rd time they have published my shots, yet it still is a great feeling and excitement.
its made my day

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Newdevonian 2 439 United Kingdom
10 Oct 2012 5:28PM
How much have you been paid?
franken e2
12 3.2k 4 Wales
10 Oct 2012 5:29PM
It's a great feeling and I've had a few myself. Well done.

Ken
KevSB 10 1.4k 5 United Kingdom
10 Oct 2012 5:34PM
Well done, Must admit first time it happend to me it was a great feeling, even framed the magazine page, Sinse happened in magazines both here and Europe, always a good feeling but never like the first time
Pete e2
13 18.5k 96 England
10 Oct 2012 5:44PM
Nice one
I remember those days of getting published with AP...and the telephone call when their editorial team rang asking me to explain a technique because they didn't understand it. Reciprocity failure, infrared, cross polarisation, lith film manipulations were my first ones, back in the mid 80s. I still have the magazine clippings somewhere. Good times Smile
frenchie44 8 239 United Kingdom
10 Oct 2012 6:15PM
This is my 3rd time, Grin
I dont know how much, not really woried about the money. it was nice to be asked.Grin
CaptivePhotons 11 1.6k 2 England
10 Oct 2012 7:28PM
Well, as you've brought the subject up, I'm in this months Digital Photographer magazine Smile

Quote:it was nice to be asked.

Agreed Smile
widtink 2 406 2 Scotland
10 Oct 2012 7:46PM
Very well done must be a nice feelingSmile
11 Oct 2012 1:00AM
Well done Grin
I made into last months practical photography mag, only the feedback section but I was still chuffed.

Kathryn
icphoto 13 1.5k England
11 Oct 2012 10:20AM
Well done, it is great to see your work in print. I won the Practical Photography Wildlife round (number 5 http://www.photoanswers.co.uk/News/Search-Results/Event-News/POTY/VOTE-NOW-for-your-Photographer-of-the-Year/) this year, to say I was chuffed was an understatement! Keep on clicking!. Wink
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
11 Oct 2012 11:02AM
Well done. How lovely. I must look you all up. Smile

I never think to send things off to magazines. I've had one cover and a few pics illustrating an article but I was asked to do that years ago for a theatre magazine.
ValSaxby e2
9 140 United Kingdom
11 Oct 2012 12:33PM
Well done

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.