Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Please recommend a laptop!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85912 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
23 Nov 2013 - 9:32 PM

H
Quote: mmm....PC World.....say's it all really, it's the last place of the face of the planet I'd go too for anything PC orientated

The PC I am running came from PCW 5 years ago

Both laptops ( Muffin's and our Dan's) came from there

No issues whatsoever

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
23 Nov 2013 - 9:32 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mshulver1
mshulver1  3 United Kingdom
23 Nov 2013 - 11:39 PM

i would say get one with at least an intel i5 processor and as much RAM and hard drive as possible for what you want to spend. Amazon have this Acer at the moment. i've got the hp g6 with 8gb ram, i5 and 750gb was 399 in the january sale last year, very happy with its performance. its all the same stuff inside similar laptops just the casing is different and the name on it in my opinion

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114499 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
24 Nov 2013 - 7:53 AM

Quote: The PC I am running came from PCW 5 years ago

They're fine Ade if you know exactly what you want, but ask any of the assistants anything slightly technical or difficult and they really are clueless, even if you drag out one of the so say boffins from their service desks, they ain't much better. Pay peanuts and you get monkeys and that pretty well sums up PCWorld in a nutshell, scuse the pun Tongue

I ain't knocking their products, but their staff knowledge of the products they actually sell really is very suspect and points to a complete lack of training unless of course you want to buy a worthless warranty on anything, in which case more often than not they will fill you up with a complete load of bull****!!!! Tongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.