Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Please try the beta ePHOTOzine Portfolio

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Jestertheclown
13 May 2011 - 4:07 PM

Quote: the portfolios will all look very similar.

. . . don't they now?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 May 2011 - 4:07 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53580 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 4:40 PM

Wow, really like it - love the sort by dropdowns but want a sort by last comment date option too.

The black is good around the photo's but overpowering elsewhere. a black box in a dark grey frame?

Account stats are nice.

Gets a vote from me Smile

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64346 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 4:40 PM

Quote: "last comment date" -

Can't we find that in our Statistics already?

Jestertheclown
13 May 2011 - 4:46 PM

Quote: a black box in a dark grey frame?

Make that an option perhaps?
Personally, I'd rather go with the all black everywhere and sitewide.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53580 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 4:47 PM

Quote: "last comment date" - Can't we find that in our Statistics already?

Hi Chris, i've never looked for it before.................................. Oh yes there it is - thanks' i'd not noticed that before.

I forget how many update epZ do. A colleagure recently joined epZ and i think there were about 700 new features listed on his page. Wow!

Cheers
Stuart

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014778 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 4:54 PM

Quote: "last comment date" - Can't we find that in our Statistics already?

yeah its there, just seems a bit more "complete" to have it on the folio page too

the stats only go back so far in time whereas the folios go back to day 1 of your membership

JJGEE
JJGEE  96284 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 4:56 PM

Quote: Can't we find that in our Statistics already?

Does your "Statistics" allow you to sort your portfolio images by time since the last comment was made, because I believe that is what is being suggested here.

rhousham
rhousham  7432 forum posts United Kingdom
13 May 2011 - 5:02 PM

I'll leave the comments about statistics going and yeah you can sort by last comment since it was made.
Although just a point here we have made the buzz feature which shows what people are commenting on and doing on your portfolio - so that will also show the latest comments.
Richard

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014778 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 5:06 PM

Quote:
Does your "Statistics" allow you to sort your portfolio images by time since the last comment was made, because I believe that is what is being suggested here.

not sure about that without looking again, but my suggestion was to enhance the portfolio page a little

at the bottom there's a drop down box where you can order your portfolio - that has most/least votes, most/least views etc. - Ithought we could add in the recent comments there. not a biggy really.

pretty depressing looking at the old stats page these days... not sure I'll be back too soon! Getting over 50 unique views is a huge achievement these days Sad

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73846 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 5:21 PM

When it goes "Live" how about giving everyone a few days of free "e2" as a taster like you sometimes do at Christmas, may increase those seeing the benifit of e2? just a thought.

ade_mcfade
13 May 2011 - 5:25 PM

yeah - good idea Nick, I'd be a bit lost without E2

an sneaky peek for a week Wink

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64346 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 5:27 PM

Quote: Getting over 50 unique views is a huge achievement these days

Smile Nice to know.
I'm surprised you don't get over 50 UVs though. Mind you, I'd swap unique views for some of your trillions of awards! Grin

Jestertheclown
13 May 2011 - 5:34 PM

Quote: I'd be a bit lost without E2

Same here now but I wasn't so bothered before the gallery was revamped.
Now, I'd certainly say to anyone sitting on the fence that they should seriously consider membership once the new pf. page becomes live.

Eviscera
Eviscera e2 Member 81102 forum postsEviscera vcard United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 6:50 PM

Looks pretty good !

Although I cant seem to get the black bg over the whole p.f , thick or what.

And , not sure what the point of being able to separate awards to view just HC, EC , and GE has.

Maybe either lump them together as is or include user awards as part of the selection ?

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315163 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 6:52 PM

Quote: Please try the beta ePHOTOzine Portfolio

What`s the catch.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.