Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Please try the beta ePHOTOzine Portfolio

Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
13 May 2011 4:07PM

Quote:the portfolios will all look very similar.

. . . don't they now?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
13 May 2011 4:40PM
Wow, really like it - love the sort by dropdowns but want a sort by last comment date option too.

The black is good around the photo's but overpowering elsewhere. a black box in a dark grey frame?

Account stats are nice.

Gets a vote from me Smile
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
13 May 2011 4:40PM

Quote:"last comment date" -
Can't we find that in our Statistics already?
13 May 2011 4:46PM

Quote:a black box in a dark grey frame?

Make that an option perhaps?
Personally, I'd rather go with the all black everywhere and sitewide.
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
13 May 2011 4:47PM

Quote:"last comment date" - Can't we find that in our Statistics already?

Hi Chris, i've never looked for it before.................................. Oh yes there it is - thanks' i'd not noticed that before.

I forget how many update epZ do. A colleagure recently joined epZ and i think there were about 700 new features listed on his page. Wow!

Cheers
Stuart
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
13 May 2011 4:54PM

Quote:"last comment date" - Can't we find that in our Statistics already?

yeah its there, just seems a bit more "complete" to have it on the folio page too

the stats only go back so far in time whereas the folios go back to day 1 of your membership
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
13 May 2011 4:56PM

Quote:Can't we find that in our Statistics already?

Does your "Statistics" allow you to sort your portfolio images by time since the last comment was made, because I believe that is what is being suggested here.
rhousham 7 432 United Kingdom
13 May 2011 5:02PM
I'll leave the comments about statistics going and yeah you can sort by last comment since it was made.
Although just a point here we have made the buzz feature which shows what people are commenting on and doing on your portfolio - so that will also show the latest comments.
Richard
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
13 May 2011 5:06PM

Quote:
Does your "Statistics" allow you to sort your portfolio images by time since the last comment was made, because I believe that is what is being suggested here.

not sure about that without looking again, but my suggestion was to enhance the portfolio page a little

at the bottom there's a drop down box where you can order your portfolio - that has most/least votes, most/least views etc. - Ithought we could add in the recent comments there. not a biggy really.

pretty depressing looking at the old stats page these days... not sure I'll be back too soon! Getting over 50 unique views is a huge achievement these days Sad
Nick_w e2
7 4.1k 99 England
13 May 2011 5:21PM
When it goes "Live" how about giving everyone a few days of free "e2" as a taster like you sometimes do at Christmas, may increase those seeing the benifit of e2? just a thought.
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
13 May 2011 5:25PM
yeah - good idea Nick, I'd be a bit lost without E2

an sneaky peek for a week Wink
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
13 May 2011 5:27PM

Quote:Getting over 50 unique views is a huge achievement these days
Smile Nice to know.
I'm surprised you don't get over 50 UVs though. Mind you, I'd swap unique views for some of your trillions of awards! Grin
13 May 2011 5:34PM

Quote:I'd be a bit lost without E2

Same here now but I wasn't so bothered before the gallery was revamped.
Now, I'd certainly say to anyone sitting on the fence that they should seriously consider membership once the new pf. page becomes live.
Eviscera e2
8 1.1k 149 United Kingdom
13 May 2011 6:50PM
Looks pretty good !

Although I cant seem to get the black bg over the whole p.f , thick or what.

And , not sure what the point of being able to separate awards to view just HC, EC , and GE has.

Maybe either lump them together as is or include user awards as part of the selection ?
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
13 May 2011 6:52PM

Quote:Please try the beta ePHOTOzine Portfolio

What`s the catch.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.