Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Portfolio

Peter_West 3 206 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2013 1:00PM
Hi All. Since becoming a fully fledged member of EZ, I have noticed peoples portfolios having different colourer backgrounds and say a panorama headed picture, now Iím a member is it possible for me to create one, if so, please where do I start, would like to set my stall out before I start adding pictures. Thanks Pete

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2013 1:04PM
You should find most of what you need in 'my settings' (on the More tab) on your portfolio page, there should be a question mark icon next to any feature that gives an explaination also but if you need help with any particular bit just shout.
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
15 Mar 2013 1:06PM
Go to 'My Settings' > 'Portfolio Settings' > Portfolio Style (took me ages to find it!! Wink).

As for different coloured backgrounds - you can choose that when you upload an image!! Smile
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
15 Mar 2013 1:10PM
The above link takes you to the page which gives size recommendations for each of the portfolio graphics.
The panoramic header photo should be 978px x 150px . Create that in your design/image editing program and save as a jpg.
Mollycat e2
1 10 2 United Kingdom
17 Aug 2013 6:41PM
Can someone advice me if it is possible to remove photographs from the portfolio. As A new member, I would like to make some changes, regarding tabs, also to correct some spelling errors. Many thanks,
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
17 Aug 2013 7:11PM
Yes it is, but you will loose any votes/comments made on them.

Go to the picture you wish to delete/edit and look under it, you will find 'Options'. When you hover the cursor over that, a drop-down will give you some options (obviously 'Delete Photo' will delete the image and 'Edit Photo' will allow you to change the description/tabs). Re: removing photographs, you will have to do that one at a time. Smile
Mollycat e2
1 10 2 United Kingdom
17 Aug 2013 7:39PM
Thank you for your help.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.