Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Portfolio

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Peter_West
    15 Mar 2013 - 1:00 PM

Hi All. Since becoming a fully fledged member of EZ, I have noticed peoples portfolios having different colourer backgrounds and say a panorama headed picture, now I’m a member is it possible for me to create one, if so, please where do I start, would like to set my stall out before I start adding pictures. Thanks Pete

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Mar 2013 - 1:00 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012601 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2013 - 1:04 PM

You should find most of what you need in 'my settings' (on the More tab) on your portfolio page, there should be a question mark icon next to any feature that gives an explaination also but if you need help with any particular bit just shout.

Last Modified By answersonapostcard at 15 Mar 2013 - 1:05 PM
    KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84271 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2013 - 1:06 PM

Go to 'My Settings' > 'Portfolio Settings' > Portfolio Style (took me ages to find it!! Wink).

As for different coloured backgrounds - you can choose that when you upload an image!! Smile

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2013 - 1:10 PM

The above link takes you to the page which gives size recommendations for each of the portfolio graphics.
    The panoramic header photo should be 978px x 150px . Create that in your design/image editing program and save as a jpg.

Mollycat
    Mollycat e2 Member 1Mollycat vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Aug 2013 - 6:41 PM

Can someone advice me if it is possible to remove photographs from the portfolio. As A new member, I would like to make some changes, regarding tabs, also to correct some spelling errors. Many thanks,

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84271 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Aug 2013 - 7:11 PM

Yes it is, but you will loose any votes/comments made on them.

Go to the picture you wish to delete/edit and look under it, you will find 'Options'. When you hover the cursor over that, a drop-down will give you some options (obviously 'Delete Photo' will delete the image and 'Edit Photo' will allow you to change the description/tabs). Re: removing photographs, you will have to do that one at a time. Smile

Mollycat
    Mollycat e2 Member 1Mollycat vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Aug 2013 - 7:39 PM

Thank you for your help.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.