Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Post-Xmas Sales

mikesavage e2
12 260 2 England
28 Dec 2013 1:44AM
Has anyone ventured out in search of a photographic bargain, braving the storms & floods, or have you all been doing your bargain shopping online? Yesterday I picked up a red Fuji XF1 (boxed, not ex-demo) for £130 from Currys/PC World. Another bargain I spotted was a Sony Alpha A3000 mirrorless CSC c/w an 18-55mm zoom for £199 - not bad for a camera launched not so many months ago! Feel free to share the source of any photographic bargains you've come across... Tongue

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE
10 6.4k 18 England
28 Dec 2013 8:22AM

Quote:Feel free to share the source of any photographic bargains you've come across

WEX have had some nice discounts on tripods for several months now, especially the Gitzo range, so may be worth checking out if you want one
seahawk e2
7 616 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2013 10:18AM
Wanted a Lumix TZ35 and got one in Curry's/PC World in Carlisle for £120!
joshwa e2
4 710 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2013 6:24PM
mikesavage e2
12 260 2 England
29 Dec 2013 3:26AM
I tried out my Fujifilm XF1 last night at an acoustic music evening at a local arts café. The attached pic was taken with the tiny flash at ISO 800, and seems to have come out well.korova-iii.jpg

29 Dec 2013 3:22PM
to be honest somewhat dissapointed with sales this year but never mind summer sales will soon be here and hopefully the lens I want will be reduced by then and I will have a lot more saved up
mikesavage e2
12 260 2 England
11 Apr 2014 2:13AM
Some prices continue to tumble... the Sony Alpha A3000 mirrorless CSC c/w an 18-55mm Sony E zoom I mentioned above is being sold in my local Currys/PC World at a clearance price of £160! A camera with its limitations: small, low-res EVF, less-than-intuitive user interface (IMHO), but for a system camera with an APS-C sensor, you'll not get more for less.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.