Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Post Your Focus On Imaging 2012 Photos!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
joshwa
joshwa ePHOTOzine Staff 3583 forum postsjoshwa vcard United Kingdom
5 Mar 2012 - 1:39 PM

focus-on-imaging-2012-3d-sign.jpg
Focus On Imaging sign in 3D (made into a 3D object)

img-0377.jpg
This was going to be a photo of someone with a Pentax Q (But his hand ended up in the way!)

Last Modified By joshwa at 5 Mar 2012 - 1:44 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Mar 2012 - 1:39 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
5 Mar 2012 - 2:37 PM

Photos???
What of exactly lol ???

Left my camera at home for this one.............unlike a few people.

(Can't wait to see the sunset shots?) Wink

joshwa
joshwa ePHOTOzine Staff 3583 forum postsjoshwa vcard United Kingdom
5 Mar 2012 - 2:48 PM

Don't know - whatever takes your fancy - models? people? kit? Smile

User_Removed
5 Mar 2012 - 2:57 PM

Oh right. Ok.
I must admit, there seemed to be fewer people there yesterday. But I haven't been on a Sunday for a while.

User_Removed
5 Mar 2012 - 3:09 PM

I did see some shots that wouldn't be allowed on here Joshwa......if you catch my drift, wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean. Wink

I did miss one of Mike Otley getting his wallet out............................but I wasn't quick enough. Wink

Actually that's a lie. He did get the beers in. Thanks Mike. Smile

Last Modified By User_Removed at 5 Mar 2012 - 3:17 PM
User_Removed
5 Mar 2012 - 4:11 PM

Heh heh!!! Wink

digitalnovice

I will be there tomorrow Grin
Dont think im taking my camera thou.

Steve

f8
f8  109169 forum posts England22 Constructive Critique Points
5 Mar 2012 - 11:53 PM

The girls missed a treat......a hunk in his swimming trunks dishing out carrier bags.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85789 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
6 Mar 2012 - 8:32 AM

Quote: The girls missed a treat......a hunk in his swimming trunks dishing out carrier bags.

If it's the same 'hunks' as last year then we're not missing a thing Smile (sorry guys in trunks if you read this)....

NEWDIGIT
NEWDIGIT  3401 forum posts United Kingdom
6 Mar 2012 - 10:27 AM

First time at Focus for me this year.
Why!!!!???? would you lug a backpack full of gear around an exhibition.
It was crazy the number of folks with there backpacks plus full frame and 300/400 prime hanging around the neck.
More importantly why did the organisers allow the back packs in havent they heard of suicide bombers.
These packs should be either banned totally or searched correctly.
OK so the searches would slow intake to the show, so what , I would rather be alive and queing than dead.
And dont bury your heads in the sand saying it would never happen.
As for the show will go again after winning the lottery boy you could spend a serious amount of dosh, photos what photos nothing worth photographing

User_Removed
6 Mar 2012 - 12:11 PM

Quote: nothing worth photographing

Nuff sedd Wink

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
6 Mar 2012 - 12:19 PM

Focus on Imaging is about photography and the gear used to take photos. It's like saying why do people turn up at a VW event with their VWs!

Why not take your camera, and show off if you want. Long lenses are useful when the larger stand has a presentation with activity such as glamour model, fashion, jugglers, clowns, etc. They may have a really good set that you'd normally have to pay to shoot in a studio. So (if you have the balls) you can go up and get front seat view with a shorter lens and, as proven over the years in the ePHOTOzine gallery, get some really decent photos.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85789 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
6 Mar 2012 - 12:25 PM

I'll be taking mine just in case - the X10 will do the job for me and I'd rather not end up kicking myself when I get home for leaving it behind. Besides I never go anywhere without some sort of camera on me.

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012491 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
6 Mar 2012 - 12:40 PM

Focus is good for candids Grin

Jestertheclown

I like the VW analogy.
I'm going tomorrow and since I never go anywhere without at least one camera, it would be churlish of me not to take one.
Anyway, I'll need at least one shot from somewhere for my Photo 366 blog.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.