Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Postcards for business advertising

Sus e2
10 3.2k 9 England
8 Jul 2011 3:09PM
What recommendations for printing those glossy postcard sized fliers, single or double sided?

And are there any offers I can take advantage of? (I've got a lovefilm offer for vistaprint but it doesn't cover postcards)

cheers

Sus

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

8 Jul 2011 4:05PM
For anything printed, your local printing.com is the best we've found - they do brochures, flyers etc and were doing specials on flyers last month Sad

Thepostcardcompany.com are based in Northern Ireland - we've used them in the past and had good results on price and quality.

Vistaprint - not impressed...
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
8 Jul 2011 4:15PM
I've just had 300 6"x4" done by Jessops (free as I've just purchased some kit from them) which would normally have cost .05p each ie: 15 for the lot - which seems pretty good to me.

They work exceedingly well as a flier for the exhibitions, we started doing it last year and it got us a lot of visitors into the gallery
Sus e2
10 3.2k 9 England
8 Jul 2011 4:20PM
Printing.com look good, but expensive (1 per A6 flier at 280gsm)

I'll have a look at Jessops. I want to avoid Vistaprint, I got bombarded with emails for accidentally signing up with them once, but they are cheap, and unless I get a sample, its a bit pricey if something goes wrong!
Sus e2
10 3.2k 9 England
8 Jul 2011 4:35PM
No sorry that was 99 for 1000, so 10p each not 1! Still I don't think I need a minimum order of 1000!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.