Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Postcards for business advertising

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Sus
    Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jul 2011 - 3:09 PM

What recommendations for printing those glossy postcard sized fliers, single or double sided?

And are there any offers I can take advantage of? (I've got a lovefilm offer for vistaprint but it doesn't cover postcards)

cheers

Sus

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    8 Jul 2011 - 3:09 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

scottishphototours

For anything printed, your local printing.com is the best we've found - they do brochures, flyers etc and were doing specials on flyers last month Sad

Thepostcardcompany.com are based in Northern Ireland - we've used them in the past and had good results on price and quality.

Vistaprint - not impressed...

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110266 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jul 2011 - 4:15 PM

I've just had 300 6"x4" done by Jessops (free as I've just purchased some kit from them) which would normally have cost .05p each ie: 15 for the lot - which seems pretty good to me.

They work exceedingly well as a flier for the exhibitions, we started doing it last year and it got us a lot of visitors into the gallery

Sus
    8 Jul 2011 - 4:20 PM

Printing.com look good, but expensive (1 per A6 flier at 280gsm)

I'll have a look at Jessops. I want to avoid Vistaprint, I got bombarded with emails for accidentally signing up with them once, but they are cheap, and unless I get a sample, its a bit pricey if something goes wrong!

Sus
    8 Jul 2011 - 4:35 PM

No sorry that was 99 for 1000, so 10p each not 1! Still I don't think I need a minimum order of 1000!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.