Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

poster jack

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    A_Harrison
    3 Aug 2009 - 8:25 AM

Has anyone tried these guys http://www.posterjack.tv/?sw=1

I like all the sizes they offer and am curious about the quality of there printing.

Allanlink

Last Modified By A_Harrison at 3 Aug 2009 - 8:31 AM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    3 Aug 2009 - 8:25 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

A_Harrison
    3 Aug 2009 - 8:36 AM

link last try for a link and then I give up. Worked, there is a U.K. limk at the bottom of the page

Last Modified By A_Harrison at 3 Aug 2009 - 8:38 AM
    posterjack
    5 Aug 2009 - 10:35 PM

Hi Allan,

This is Tim from www.posterjack.ca link (full disclosure)

We could see that through this post a number of people have visited our website - so first of all - thanks for some free advertising.

My answer here is obviously biased, but I think that I can expand a little bit about our quality since that was the nature of your question.

Our quality is very good, but it is not going to be darkroom quality. I would say that we are 98% of the quality of the very best possible print you are going to be able to get. To date, all of our customers that have participated in our customer surveys are extremely happy with our quality and have ranked us 5/5, which I think is probably helped by our very reasonable prices.

We have an ICC profile that we can supply to you if you are interested in colour management (email a request for the file to info@posterjack.ca). We have had multiple photo clubs test us out and give their stamp of approval. Just last week a photographer specializing in black and white photography tested us out and told us that our prints were as neutral as he could ever have expected.

The paper we use is imported in bulk from Germany. We are the only ones in Canada that have this paper. It is part of our competitive advantage, so I can't say the brand name, but I can tell you that we could not find a better paper in Canada to compete with this product.

Lastly, it is important to know that we are a company committed to quality. We check every poster print four times before it goes out the door. If any product is ever damaged during shipping, we expedite the re-print and send it out immediately.

I hope that this explanation helps you to know a little bit more about our company. I encourage you to test us out and I think you will be very pleased with the results.

If you have any questions, call us toll-free at 1-877-335-3312, or email us at info@posterjack.ca

Warm Regards to you and to all you great Photographers out there on this Website.

Tim

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.