Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

practical Photography - May edition

If you are of nervous disposition, you might like to avoid the supplement to this month's edition SmileSmile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

26 Apr 2011 4:31PM
Well, come on, give us a clue at least.Wink
MeanGreeny e2
9 3.7k England
26 Apr 2011 4:38PM

Quote:Well, come on, give us a clue at least.Wink

No need, it's probably just a repeat of a PP edition 12/18/24* months ago

* delete whichever is not applicable

Smile
big fella e2
11 485 England
26 Apr 2011 4:55PM
I might actually get a copy; would be the first in about 5 years....... (I won't ask Barrie to autograph it though :0) ) Grin
randomrubble
10 3.0k 12 United Kingdom
26 Apr 2011 7:43PM

Quote:If you are of nervous disposition, you might like to avoid the supplement to this month's edition SmileSmile

The inside back page certainly is scary... Tongue
I thought it was a very nice write up.
To be honest, I haven't even seen it yet.. I thought I might have been sent a copy!
27 Apr 2011 12:26PM
Well why do you get sent a copy ? They never send me one.Tongue I used to buy it, but as mentioned above, it tends to get repetitive over time. I was given some old issues from the 1990s a few years back, and it was far superior to what it is now. Keep looking through one when at the newsagents, but there is never anything in it which tempts me to buy.
If you contact the person who did the interview and ask for a copy or download for your portfolio they usually oblige.

Quote:If you contact the person who did the interview and ask for a copy or download for your portfolio they usually oblige.

Yes I know.... it was really a tongue in cheek comment as I've always been supplied comps with previous interviews/articles/photos - times must be getting hard Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.