Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

precise instructions on how to upload an image ,ie resizing ect!!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    michaelo
    michaelo e2 Member 7michaelo vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Apr 2012 - 11:40 AM

hi everyone,sorry to appear to be stupid but could anyone advise me on uploading an image please, i always seem to get very small pictures on show!! i use a canon 5d and 100-400 lens,i love wildlife but i generally have to crop my images so the subject is not lost in the background but every time i do this my images always appear to be smaller than other members! please please could someone let me know what i am doing wrong?????

many thanks in advance Michaelo !!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Apr 2012 - 11:40 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84245 forum postsKarenFB vcard England161 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Apr 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hi Michaelo.

I've popped into your portfolio, all your images seem fine to me (uploaded with 600 pixels on the longest side). Which images are you having problems with?

StuartAt
    StuartAt e2 Member 91030 forum postsStuartAt vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Apr 2012 - 11:49 AM

E2 members get bigger uploads (1000px along the longest side) so perhaps that is what you are seeing?

dougv
    dougv Site Moderator 108365 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Apr 2012 - 12:00 PM

Have a look at the website options in my settings. Link Here Click on the Gallery Options when you follow the link and it is the top option.
    If browse by large is set to off you will see your images as 600 x 600 until you click on the image which will then show the large version.

Hope that helps.

User_Removed
    9 Apr 2012 - 1:06 PM

(Hi Doug!!! Good to see you around!!)

michaelo
    michaelo e2 Member 7michaelo vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Apr 2012 - 10:28 PM

Thank you it would seem I have to become a full member to get larger images shown
    Many thanks to those who replied!!!!

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Apr 2012 - 10:56 PM

You can sign up here. Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.