Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

precise instructions on how to upload an image ,ie resizing ect!!!

michaelo e2
8 11 1 United Kingdom
9 Apr 2012 11:40AM
hi everyone,sorry to appear to be stupid but could anyone advise me on uploading an image please, i always seem to get very small pictures on show!! i use a canon 5d and 100-400 lens,i love wildlife but i generally have to crop my images so the subject is not lost in the background but every time i do this my images always appear to be smaller than other members! please please could someone let me know what i am doing wrong?????

many thanks in advance Michaelo !!!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
9 Apr 2012 11:45AM
Hi Michaelo.

I've popped into your portfolio, all your images seem fine to me (uploaded with 600 pixels on the longest side). Which images are you having problems with?
StuartAt e2
10 1.0k 6 England
9 Apr 2012 11:49AM
E2 members get bigger uploads (1000px along the longest side) so perhaps that is what you are seeing?
dougv e2
10 8.4k 3 England
9 Apr 2012 12:00PM
Have a look at the website options in my settings. Link Here Click on the Gallery Options when you follow the link and it is the top option.
If browse by large is set to off you will see your images as 600 x 600 until you click on the image which will then show the large version.

Hope that helps.
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
9 Apr 2012 1:06PM
(Hi Doug!!! Good to see you around!!)
michaelo e2
8 11 1 United Kingdom
9 Apr 2012 10:28PM
Thank you it would seem I have to become a full member to get larger images shown
Many thanks to those who replied!!!!
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
9 Apr 2012 10:56PM
You can sign up here . Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.