Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Preview of Photoshop CS6 capabilities

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    thatmanbrian
    21 Oct 2011 - 4:08 PM

The beta testing of CS6 will begin very soon. The Russians already have it and some videos demonstrating new features have been posted. Here is one which is truly amazing!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    21 Oct 2011 - 4:08 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrGoatsmilk
    21 Oct 2011 - 4:12 PM

Colour to black and white video reversed is what that is

sherlob
    sherlob e2 Member 82284 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom123 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Oct 2011 - 4:30 PM

This looks like 'viral' joke to me. I suspect the image shown has been edited. E.g. was shot in reverse sequence? I've noted a few of these dotted around the web recently for different products - perhaps a new form of viral advertising. I saw a great one for the new iPhone a few weeks back with a virtual light projected keyboard and a projected display - had it only been a true! Just like this - it looked very convincing.

User_Removed
    21 Oct 2011 - 4:30 PM

Quote: The Russians already have it and some videos demonstrating new features have been posted. Here is one which is truly amazing!

I can't believe you'd fall for this nonsense, or expect us to fall for it. This was posted a in May 2010. It shows someone erasing a dirty mono layer to reveal the original colour image underneath.

thatmanbrian
    21 Oct 2011 - 4:41 PM

Chris, everyone, sorry but I did fall for it! There has been a lot of talk about CS6 beta testers being invited soon and about the new features. This vid did seem too good to be true I must admit but not that outlandish! What can I say? :-(

User_Removed
    21 Oct 2011 - 5:04 PM

Brian don't worry, I'm one of nature's skeptics and sometimes get annoyed when others are taken in. It's not those people I'm angry at for being taken in but the con men who peddle the rubbish in the first place.

MrGoatsmilk
    21 Oct 2011 - 5:16 PM

Quote: Chris, everyone, sorry but I did fall for it! There has been a lot of talk about CS6 beta testers being invited soon and about the new features. This vid did seem too good to be true I must admit but not that outlandish! What can I say? :-(

No worries Brian, it's nothing in the scheme of things.

thatmanbrian
    21 Oct 2011 - 5:59 PM

Thanks all

CaptivePhotons
    CaptivePhotons e2 Member 111517 forum postsCaptivePhotons vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Oct 2011 - 6:01 PM

Quote: What can I say?

Nothing, but you can whip yourself to within an inch of your life. Actions speak louder than words!

thatmanbrian
    21 Oct 2011 - 6:26 PM

You might think that's a punishment but to others...Wink

thewilliam
    23 Oct 2011 - 7:10 PM

There's one feature of CS6 that I'm really looking forward to and that's "Auto-composition".

They've stored the compostion of something over 20,000 successful images. When you use this tool, PS compares our picture with the stored images and suggests a crop. If we like what we see, we just press "Enter" and it's done.

Although some folks have seen the Beta version, I was told that the launch date won't be until the start of April 2012.

thatmanbrian
    24 Oct 2011 - 6:45 PM

Ouch!Grin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.