Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Pricing for catalogue shot.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jan 2010 - 5:59 PM

I've been asked by a cycle company who have previously ordered race shots from me for their website, to use a shot for their 2010 catalogue, the usage will be 10,000 copies.
    I've not had to price for this, they usually just have low res images to send out with a newsletter, so any advice would be gratefully received.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    8 Jan 2010 - 5:59 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

photostoreuk
    8 Jan 2010 - 6:48 PM

hi there, just to add you say catalogue - 10 000 copies, are we talking about front page usage or full page / half page / quater page. You say they have used web images from you before, it sounds a good size company, are they paying the going rate for the images you have let them use before?

not being nosey just getting an idea of the publication type and what they are prepared to face, we live in a world where everyone now seems to want to pay peanuts for everything. You can find some good usage calculators on line. alamy use one that should give you an idea with there comission, so you can negotiate from similar levels.

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jan 2010 - 7:23 PM

Looking at the 2009 catalogue the only shot was across the front page, about 1/3 of it. I'll have a look at alamy.
    Thanks.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.