Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Printer recommendation

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104042 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Apr 2010 - 2:59 PM

My trusty Canon printer has decided to die on me after about 5 years service. Now I get most of my stuff printed out, for orders from cycle races, but there are odd times, when it's easier to print just one off or print something for me. So, I'm not biased towards any particular brand, so what can anyone recommend, Don't go over a4 much, but A3 might be nice.
    I want something that can handle a good few copies, and create lasting print quality.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    19 Apr 2010 - 2:59 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

justin c
    justin c  104527 forum posts England36 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Apr 2010 - 6:24 PM

I'd recommend the Epson 3880 printer. It's a tried and tested design that works superbly with colour or black and white. The price might seem quite a lot at first glance but bear in mind it comes with several hundred pounds worth of ink.
    The 80ml cartridges will mean cheaper printing in the long run, as opposed to the tiny cartridges found on a lot of other printers.

whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104042 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Apr 2010 - 6:44 PM

Much that I would love that, price is a bit too much at the moment Sad

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.