Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Problem opening Perfect photo suite 8 - help please

brian1208 Plus
11 10.7k 12 United Kingdom
20 Mar 2014 7:09PM
I've downloaded the trial version of this and its working fine from LR5.3 but I cannot get it to open in stand alone mode, the initial screen appears asking if its a Demo or whether I wish to purchase etc but clicking through the "Demo" box just ends up with a blank screen (the first time I opened it in this mode it worked fine)

I'm running it on a fast PC with 64 bit, 16gb RAM etc etc so there should be no problems. I wondered if anyone else had run up against this and found the answer (the onOne support appears somewhat opaque when it comes to Help Sad )

So far, nice potential but driving me mad with this problem

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

richmowil Plus
6 306 1 England
20 Mar 2014 8:22PM
Works fine for me!!
brian1208 Plus
20 Mar 2014 8:39PM
thanks Rich, did you have the freebie version installed first and if so, did you remove it before installing the suite? (I didn't remove it and I see it has over-written by the suite so wondered if that may be part of the problem?)
brian1208 Plus
20 Mar 2014 9:13PM
I've uninstalled everything and re-installed and its working now. I think part of the problem was that when it opened in "browse" it was opening my main image folder (1+ TB of data), it seems a bit faster now its pointed at a single folder instead

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.