Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Project Imaginat10n

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MichaelBilottaPhotography

Hello, fairly new to the site, and got a lot of good feedback and amazing support so far. I am a winner in this year's Canon Project Imaginat10n and my photo was one of the selected for being incorporated into the film by guest director Eva Longoria. I found myself spread too thin over too many sites, and decided to limit my online presence to just a few, and this is one of them. A lot of activity and interaction here!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    20 Nov 2012 - 7:50 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

arhb
    arhb e2 Member 72144 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Nov 2012 - 8:04 PM

Congratz on the photo selection Michael!
    Enjoy looking at your work a lot - interesting and inspiring.

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Nov 2012 - 8:16 PM

Congrats!
    Glad you stick with here!

Thanks arhb and coleslaw!

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318433 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Nov 2012 - 9:05 PM

Really good to hear on both counts Michael Smile

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95989 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Nov 2012 - 9:39 PM

I've been following your facebook page and blog for the last couple of weeks since spotting your photos on here - makes me think I need to put in a bit more effort with my endeavours Smile

Thanks Pete. Cattyal, not sure I agree with you, your stuff looks amazing and there are plenty there I would love to claim as my own Smile

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53531 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Nov 2012 - 1:55 PM

Thanks for causing me to look at your portfolio - I'd hardly seen any of them before, inspiring images and super technique.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.