Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Published in Hamish McHamish - a book about the most famous cat in St Andrews

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    ChazB
    ChazB e2 Member 964 forum postsChazB vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Oct 2012 - 5:57 PM

Earlier this year I was contacted by author Susan McMullan to provide photography for her book: "Hamish McHamish of St Andrews Cool Cat About Town". The book is about a (real) ginger cat called Hamish who lives in St Andrews and is very popular with the many townspeople, students and tourists alike. Hamish has been wandering around the town for the past 13 years and has become a bit of a celebrity, with over 2,800 friends on Facebook!

As well as featuring photos of Hamish from the public, I have provided the "scenic" images of the town which Hamish visits in the book, including the castle, ruined cathedral, West Sands beach, the pier, museums and who couldn't forget that famous golf course! I am privileged to be the sole photographer of the scenic images in the book, of which there are 13 in total. Hamish provides snippets of information to the reader as he travels around the town to his favourite locations.

The book (published by Black & White Publishing) will be launched in less than 2 weeks, but is available to pre-order now from Amazon and other online websites. Although I am not receiving payment for the use of my work, I am hoping for a lot of publicity to arise from it and would be very grateful for your kind support by telling anyone about the book who has a connection with St Andrews, or just likes cats!

Many thanks for your time! Smile

Last Modified By ChazB at 7 Oct 2012 - 5:59 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    7 Oct 2012 - 5:57 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

jeanie
    jeanie e2 Member 105971 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Oct 2012 - 6:17 PM

Congratulations... what a great opportunity you have been given. Smile

MrsS
    MrsS  84527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Oct 2012 - 7:59 PM

Well done Charlotte!! Smile

Fran x

widtink
    widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Oct 2012 - 10:12 PM

Well done lookin at your PF am no surprisedSmile

Rod

jeanie
    jeanie e2 Member 105971 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jan 2013 - 7:43 PM

Hamish is on the One Show!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.