Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Get on1's Perfect Effects 9.5 for FREE! (£48 value)

Published in Hamish McHamish - a book about the most famous cat in St Andrews

ChazB Plus
9 64 3 United Kingdom
7 Oct 2012 5:57PM
Earlier this year I was contacted by author Susan McMullan to provide photography for her book: "Hamish McHamish of St Andrews Cool Cat About Town". The book is about a (real) ginger cat called Hamish who lives in St Andrews and is very popular with the many townspeople, students and tourists alike. Hamish has been wandering around the town for the past 13 years and has become a bit of a celebrity, with over 2,800 friends on Facebook!

As well as featuring photos of Hamish from the public, I have provided the "scenic" images of the town which Hamish visits in the book, including the castle, ruined cathedral, West Sands beach, the pier, museums and who couldn't forget that famous golf course! I am privileged to be the sole photographer of the scenic images in the book, of which there are 13 in total. Hamish provides snippets of information to the reader as he travels around the town to his favourite locations.

The book (published by Black & White Publishing) will be launched in less than 2 weeks, but is available to pre-order now from Amazon and other online websites. Although I am not receiving payment for the use of my work, I am hoping for a lot of publicity to arise from it and would be very grateful for your kind support by telling anyone about the book who has a connection with St Andrews, or just likes cats!

Many thanks for your time! Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

jeanie Plus
11 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
7 Oct 2012 6:17PM
Congratulations... what a great opportunity you have been given. Smile
MrsS 8 4.5k 18 England
7 Oct 2012 7:59PM
Well done Charlotte!! Smile

Fran x
widtink 2 406 2 Scotland
7 Oct 2012 10:12PM
Well done lookin at your PF am no surprisedSmile

Rod
jeanie Plus
11 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
30 Jan 2013 7:43PM
Hamish is on the One Show!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.