Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Questions about Adobe Photoshop CS6?

emmaK22 e2
3 89 United Kingdom
19 Jun 2012 11:19AM
Hi guys,

Do you have any questions about CS6 for author of "Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Photographers" Martin Evening? He's a Photoshop expert and we're putting together a question and answer article with him.

Fire away!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
19 Jun 2012 1:13PM
Will he give EPZ members a discount on his book? Lol! Wink

I have his excellent tome on CS5. Perhaps he would like to expand upon the new features of CS6 and how they can best be used to enhance our image processing.
emmaK22 e2
3 89 United Kingdom
19 Jun 2012 2:09PM
We might have some to give away in a competition - more info to follow!
Big Bri 13 15.7k United Kingdom
19 Jun 2012 2:15PM
I have his CS5 book as well. Haven't opened it yet... Smile

Obvious question: what does he consider the single most useful new feature in CS6 ?
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
21 Jun 2012 11:33AM
A general question about photoshop CS6 is why do i need it when i have Lightroom 4 & Elements 10;
Is CS6 all about warp tools and reconstructing the original picture elements - or is it still a worthwhile product for just enhancing photo's as taken.
I'd not be looking for a yes/no answer here but perhaps examples of why/how Photoshop CS6 produces better (not just quicker) results than lightroom & elements.
STEVELIN 6 160 3 Ireland
22 Jun 2012 11:25PM
i still use my canon 400d and cs3 now and again i like photography not computing in the old days of film would the question be!! i have a dark room how dark should it be!!
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
29 Jun 2012 2:18PM
Martin Evening's replies are here .

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.