Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Quotations

StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
5 Apr 2008 9:46PM
The heaviest thing I can carry through life is a grudge.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right.

Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason.

If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it.

Unknown

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrsS 8 4.5k 18 England
5 Apr 2008 9:52PM
"Now" is a gift, that's why we call it the present Smile
MeanGreeny 9 3.7k England
5 Apr 2008 11:26PM
MarkE70
Quote:"Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; today is a gift."

- My mate from years ago (and someone before him I suspect)

Lots of people before him
MarkE70 7 199
5 Apr 2008 11:41PM

Quote:MarkE70 Quote:"Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; today is a gift."

- My mate from years ago (and someone before him I suspect)

Lots of people before him

Your point? didn't realise you had to use a totally unique quote for this thread. It's a quote that I particularly like, thats all, regardless of how many people have used it.
ronss 8 1.2k Canada
6 Apr 2008 1:43AM
There are only two truly infinite things: the universe and stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe.

- Albert Einstein
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
6 Apr 2008 4:45AM
"The colour of the object illuminated partakes of the colour of that which illuminated it."
Leonardo da Vinci
MeanGreeny 9 3.7k England
6 Apr 2008 6:35AM

Quote: Your point? didn't realise you had to use a totally unique quote for this thread. It's a quote that I particularly like, thats all, regardless of how many people have used it.

Touchy aren't we ?

My point was merely to show Fran in the post above mine [you can go look now - I'll wait] that there was more to the quotation she liked and add that there seemed to be no clear originator of the phrase, acknowledging that you were right.

No, don't thank me - you're welcome.
ronss 8 1.2k Canada
6 Apr 2008 11:15PM
It's difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent.
- Q, "Deja Q", Star Trek:TNG
discreetphoton e2
10 3.5k 20 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2008 10:16AM

Quote:Quote:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the places and moments that take our breath away

"Sezzy" has that quote as her Portfolio "Welcome Message"

Did it originate from a famous photographer or is it Wordsworth / Dickens / ..... ?

Probably heard it in the movie Hitch.
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
8 Apr 2008 3:36AM

Quote:Touchy aren't we ?

If I'm correct, he's Canadian, and the Stanley Cup playoffs start this week. We're all touchy, jittery, scuffles breaking out for no apparent reason, people milling about, everyone's on edge. The lineups at the checkouts at the grocery store were terrible today; little old ladies jostling for position, pushing, shoving, we're not our normal courteous selves at all.

But, it'll all be over in two months, and we'll be able to relax.
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
11 Apr 2008 2:29AM
Pain nourishes courage. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you.

-Mary Tyler Moore

This one's for my buddy CB
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
11 Apr 2008 11:57AM
Thank you Denny, my friend - and how very true! Smile
ronss 8 1.2k Canada
22 Apr 2008 5:56AM
Arthur Dent: You know, it's at times like this, when I'm stuck in a Vogon air lock with a man from Betelgeuse, about to die of ashpyxiation in deep space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young.

Ford Prefect: Why? What did she tell you?

Arthur: I don't know - I didn't listen!

- Douglas Adams, HGG
Big Bri 13 15.7k United Kingdom
22 Apr 2008 10:39PM
Tokugawa Ieyasu: To come to know your enemy, first you must become his friend, and once you become his friend, all his defences come down. Then you can choose the most fitting method for his demise.
Big Bri 13 15.7k United Kingdom
22 Apr 2008 10:43PM
Sun Tzu: Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.