Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Quotations

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014814 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
5 Apr 2008 - 9:46 PM

The heaviest thing I can carry through life is a grudge.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right.

Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason.

If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it.

Unknown

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Apr 2008 - 9:46 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrsS
MrsS  84527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
5 Apr 2008 - 9:52 PM

"Now" is a gift, that's why we call it the present Smile

Last Modified By MrsS at 5 Apr 2008 - 9:53 PM
MeanGreeny
5 Apr 2008 - 11:26 PM

MarkE70
Quote: "Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; today is a gift."

- My mate from years ago (and someone before him I suspect)

Lots of people before him

MarkE70
MarkE70  7199 forum posts
5 Apr 2008 - 11:41 PM

Quote: MarkE70 Quote:"Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; today is a gift."

- My mate from years ago (and someone before him I suspect)

Lots of people before him

Your point? didn't realise you had to use a totally unique quote for this thread. It's a quote that I particularly like, thats all, regardless of how many people have used it.

ronss
ronss  81243 forum posts Canada
6 Apr 2008 - 1:43 AM

There are only two truly infinite things: the universe and stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe.

- Albert Einstein

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014814 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
6 Apr 2008 - 4:45 AM

"The colour of the object illuminated partakes of the colour of that which illuminated it."
Leonardo da Vinci

MeanGreeny
6 Apr 2008 - 6:35 AM

Quote: Your point? didn't realise you had to use a totally unique quote for this thread. It's a quote that I particularly like, thats all, regardless of how many people have used it.

Touchy aren't we ?

My point was merely to show Fran in the post above mine [you can go look now - I'll wait] that there was more to the quotation she liked and add that there seemed to be no clear originator of the phrase, acknowledging that you were right.

No, don't thank me - you're welcome.

ronss
6 Apr 2008 - 11:15 PM

It's difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent.
- Q, "Deja Q", Star Trek:TNG

discreetphoton
discreetphoton Site Moderator 93453 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2008 - 10:16 AM

Quote: Quote:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the places and moments that take our breath away

"Sezzy" has that quote as her Portfolio "Welcome Message"

Did it originate from a famous photographer or is it Wordsworth / Dickens / ..... ?

Probably heard it in the movie Hitch.

StrayCat
8 Apr 2008 - 3:36 AM

Quote: Touchy aren't we ?

If I'm correct, he's Canadian, and the Stanley Cup playoffs start this week. We're all touchy, jittery, scuffles breaking out for no apparent reason, people milling about, everyone's on edge. The lineups at the checkouts at the grocery store were terrible today; little old ladies jostling for position, pushing, shoving, we're not our normal courteous selves at all.

But, it'll all be over in two months, and we'll be able to relax.

StrayCat
11 Apr 2008 - 2:29 AM

Pain nourishes courage. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you.

-Mary Tyler Moore

This one's for my buddy CB

Last Modified By StrayCat at 11 Apr 2008 - 2:43 AM
Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139450 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2008 - 11:57 AM

Thank you Denny, my friend - and how very true! Smile

ronss
22 Apr 2008 - 5:56 AM

Arthur Dent: You know, it's at times like this, when I'm stuck in a Vogon air lock with a man from Betelgeuse, about to die of ashpyxiation in deep space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young.

Ford Prefect: Why? What did she tell you?

Arthur: I don't know - I didn't listen!

- Douglas Adams, HGG

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315586 forum posts United Kingdom
22 Apr 2008 - 10:39 PM

Tokugawa Ieyasu: To come to know your enemy, first you must become his friend, and once you become his friend, all his defences come down. Then you can choose the most fitting method for his demise.

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315586 forum posts United Kingdom
22 Apr 2008 - 10:43 PM

Sun Tzu: Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.