Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

R220 continuous ink system

24 Apr 2006 6:04PM
Does anyone know where to buy an Epson R220 continuous ink system and where to buy high quality ink? I have checked Ebay but can't find any high quality ink.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Graysta e2
9 1.1k England
24 Apr 2006 8:42PM
try thedarkroom.co.uk they do photospeed ink systems
BOB S e2
12 2.6k
25 Apr 2006 2:15AM
have a look HERE

BOB
g_parry e2
8 332 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2006 3:38AM
This may be a better link it is a company that sells contiuous ink systems for the R220

Glenn
BOB S e2
12 2.6k
25 Apr 2006 4:14AM
I think you will find my link also takes you to a R220 option!

BOB
g_parry e2
8 332 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2006 9:50AM
It did Bob - but it was a US site priced in $'s My post wasn't intended as any criticism of you, it was simply an attempt to help the original poster - if they happen to be in America I'm sure they'll find the site you linked to far more relevant, if they are UK based then I believe a UK site is probably preferred.

I am of course prepared to accept it in good grace when I'm wrong, too many overblown ego's already

Glenn
25 Apr 2006 6:26PM
Thanks for the posts
20 Aug 2006 8:52PM
If you are still looking for a CIS for your R220 go to www.9to6.co.uk/product.asp?id=2454. As you will see they are as cheap as chips, don't let that put you off. I did not want to throw too much money on one just in case it did not work, So for 30 quid there was not much risk. I would say it was money well spent. Not quite the same colour as original inks but not far off. I use fuji paper.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.