Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Racing Legends

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Britman
    Britman  81669 forum posts England
    30 Dec 2012 - 2:35 PM

If you're F1 fan you will love the Racing Legends on BBC. First up Sir Sterling Moss, then sir Jackie Stewart.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01pqc19

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 Dec 2012 - 2:35 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

big fella
    big fella  11485 forum posts England
    30 Dec 2012 - 3:31 PM

You will have to catch them on iplayer as they were shown Thursday and Friday (unless they are repeated v soon) there is a third about Colin McRae (with Sir Chris Hoy) - according to the Radio Times that should have been shown on Friday, but they showed the Jackie Stewart one instead. Having seen the first 2, I can say that they are both worth watching...

Gaucho
    Gaucho e2 Member 122198 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Dec 2012 - 4:53 PM

They were excellent. Anybody know when Colin McRae is going to be on? Wouldn't like to miss it.

ErictheViking
    ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Dec 2012 - 6:28 PM

Fantastic program of our real sporting heroes who risked life and limb to be the best for the honour of their countries. Excuse my cynicism, but today’s "sporting heroes" just have to win (unless you fight the odds as a disabled athlete, then its lots and lots of wins until you cannot be ignored any more).

To take a car that is as fast as a modern day F1 car but in some cases on road tyres and just race was by today’s standards foolish but in the past that was the task. In Sir Jackie's case he made today’s sport safe to stop the needless deaths. I have no doubt in Colin's program when shown will demonstrate the natural ability he had to take a car and find its performance edge then exploit it.

Can find no information about the Colin McRae program just a comment on BBC website that more info to follow.

Eric Grin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.