Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

RADIO 4 - British Winter Photography Competition

BigCol e2
13 1.8k 1 Scotland
25 Nov 2005 3:56AM
Just noticed this competition being run by Radio 4's Today programme.
Could be a bit of fun?

Col

Oooops...I forgot to add the link - TODAY

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Kris_Dutson 12 8.2k 1 England
25 Nov 2005 4:01AM
It'll be interesting to see how a radio prog will display the entries and eventual winners.... :-/

Kris.
nanpantanman 10 24 1 England
25 Nov 2005 4:01AM
Im reluctant to enter any more BBC photo competitions. I was a winner in the 'A Picture of Britain' competition and am still waiting for my prize. They don't even have the courtesy to reply to my emails.
conrad 10 10.9k 116
25 Nov 2005 4:04AM

Quote:It'll be interesting to see how a radio prog will display the entries and eventual winners

On their web site ? Just a wild guess...

Wink
SuziBlue 12 16.2k 10 Scotland
25 Nov 2005 5:38AM
Perhaps we'll have John describing them in graphic detail.
JohnHawthorne 9 1.7k 5 Scotland
25 Nov 2005 5:50AM
What a prize! The Today presenter eggcup set - a gift every photographer wants! Um ...

I might enter anyway as I think I could do better than the current offerings on display. I'm sure a lot of us could do better than that in fact, so come on, let's see if one of us (EPZ-ers) can win!
Good Luck Mel
Sus 10 3.2k 9 England
25 Nov 2005 6:55AM
But we don't have any snow down here Sad
JohnHawthorne 9 1.7k 5 Scotland
25 Nov 2005 7:19AM
Down here? Where's here? If you can, then head for the hills, and failing that, get up early to catch the morning frost - there's bound to be some this cold weekend! Wrap up warm though.

However, if, by 'down here', you mean Australia, well you've got no hope then. Smile
klewis 10 1.9k 1 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2005 8:28AM
There's some predictable crap on there lol Smile
keith selmes 11 7.1k 1 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2005 8:28AM
snow in Plymouth today. can't get much further south without using a boat.
Well b****r me.
I'm desperate for snow.
Not one flake, not even a serious frost that I can botch up to look like snow.
I thought I had the village covered, photog wise last year when it snowed, now it turns out I missed off one house. The owner has put a price on my head 'cos she's the only one who hasn't been able to buy a Christmas card with her house on.

Please, please someone send me some snow.
Centurion 10 1.2k England
25 Nov 2005 11:08AM
Think ill pass on the eggcup set ha ha
Sus 10 3.2k 9 England
25 Nov 2005 4:50PM
Now I've blown my chances for early frost (up this late, think I'll stay in bed til midday) Cambridge got a few flakes this afternoon, heading up to peterborough tomorrow but think that might not be north enough.

well you snooty lot turning up your nose at an eggcup set, that's what I thought then I started thinking about boiled egg (runny yolk) and soldiers yummmmm

(I mean the toasted kind of soldiers. Ahem)
shaundp 9 73 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2005 10:15PM
perhaps it's just the taking part as i have just checked and they are showing one of my images of frozen sheep...don't eat boiled eggs but could be antiques of a limited edition soon...who knows!?! shaun

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.