Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Rannoch Help!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    ChazB
    ChazB e2 Member 964 forum postsChazB vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Nov 2008 - 1:57 PM

Just wanted to thank everyone who commented on my previous thread where I asked for Scottish location suggestions - well we decided on Loch Rannoch! My boyfriend and I are staying in Kinloch Rannoch for a few nights from tomorrow and as much as I'm so excited to finally have the time for photography, I'm slightly worried I won't be able to find the many classic viewpoints of the moor and possibly Glen Etive if we have time to get that far north. I'm assuming the best way to drive to that side of the moor is to take the A827 past Loch Tay, followed by the A85 and the A82 northwards, but are there any suitable car parks to pull into within easy distance of say Loch Ba and Lochan na h-Achaise? Also is 'the lone tree' fairly obvious?! And, incase we make it that far, is Black Rock Cottage easy to reach too? Sorry about all the questions, but any advice at all on the area would be so appreciated, thanks!
    Charlotte

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Nov 2008 - 1:57 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    9 Nov 2008 - 2:51 PM

There's plenty of pull-in's in and around both Loch Ba and Lochan Na h-Aclaise. Just watch out for traffic flying past.

Classic Buchaille Etive Mor

Glen Etive is tricky because much of the best parts of the river are hidden from the road. There are obvious places to stop, however, and the road is relatively quiet.

Easy parking for Black Rock

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    ChazB
    ChazB e2 Member 964 forum postsChazB vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Nov 2008 - 6:01 PM

Thanks Chris, both of those links are really helpful! Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.