Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Re introduction

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    essexphotographer1

Hello everyone

I was not sure where to put this message so I thought I would put it here. I have again been very ill since just before christmas in fact I was in hospital boxing day and recently came home the middle of february. It was a very severe recurrence of the illness I had last september which was an extreme allergic reaction which sent me and my body into an absolute frenzy swelling my whole body ending up with me looking like a "Puffa Fish".

I am now home recuperating and getting on with life and my photography business, having said that i didn't do any work because of the illness but luckily I had a photographer who covered my work saying she was my assistant so that kept the client happy and I retained their business for future events.

I have done 2 major photoghraphy events in the last 2 weeks one at the Connaught rooms in London for the launch of an event management company and a makeover shoot for 3 models. I will post some photos on my portfolio on here.

Hope you are all well and I look forward to my continued membership on EPhotozine and talking to you all over time.

Antony

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    4 Mar 2013 - 5:31 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Techno
    Techno  61006 forum posts England8 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Mar 2013 - 5:48 PM

Having experienced a difficult winter health wise too, may I wish you good health Antony, life's most precious gift.Smile

rambler
    rambler e2 Member 6474 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Mar 2013 - 7:09 PM

Hi Antony and welcome back, sorry to hear of your predicament I hope you are fully recovered soon. Ditto Techno.

I look forward to seeing your work,
    From another Essex tog

Ken.

GarethRobinson
    GarethRobinson e2 Member 8992 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Mar 2013 - 7:14 PM

Welcome back and best of wishes for the future.

widtink
    widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Mar 2013 - 7:28 PM

All the very best Antony glad you have recovered well

Rod

Meheecho
    Meheecho  1275 forum posts United Kingdom
    4 Mar 2013 - 7:50 PM

My best wishes for continued good health
    Steve

janeez
    janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Mar 2013 - 11:05 PM

Hi Antony
    Hope you are well and truly on the mend and it's very good to meet you. Smile

Jane

Umberto_Vanni
    Umberto_Vanni e2 Member 9367 forum postsUmberto_Vanni vcard Scotland
    5 Mar 2013 - 1:06 AM

Glad you are better Antony. Welcome back.

Desii
    Desii  1 United States
    16 Mar 2013 - 2:06 PM

SmileI reali enjoyed reading this

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139463 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Mar 2013 - 2:27 PM

Welcome back Antony. Smile

I was hospitalised a few years ago - for 5 months - and know how incredibly frustrating it is not being able to do the things you want. I even resorted to taking photos around the hospital with my camera phone! Grin

pieaddict
    pieaddict  773 forum posts United Kingdom
    22 Mar 2013 - 8:09 AM

Welcome, and all the best

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.