Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Re introduction

Hello everyone

I was not sure where to put this message so I thought I would put it here. I have again been very ill since just before christmas in fact I was in hospital boxing day and recently came home the middle of february. It was a very severe recurrence of the illness I had last september which was an extreme allergic reaction which sent me and my body into an absolute frenzy swelling my whole body ending up with me looking like a "Puffa Fish".

I am now home recuperating and getting on with life and my photography business, having said that i didn't do any work because of the illness but luckily I had a photographer who covered my work saying she was my assistant so that kept the client happy and I retained their business for future events.

I have done 2 major photoghraphy events in the last 2 weeks one at the Connaught rooms in London for the launch of an event management company and a makeover shoot for 3 models. I will post some photos on my portfolio on here.

Hope you are all well and I look forward to my continued membership on EPhotozine and talking to you all over time.

Antony

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Techno 6 1.0k 8 England
4 Mar 2013 5:48PM
Having experienced a difficult winter health wise too, may I wish you good health Antony, life's most precious gift.Smile
rambler e2
6 477 14 England
4 Mar 2013 7:09PM
Hi Antony and welcome back, sorry to hear of your predicament I hope you are fully recovered soon. Ditto Techno.

I look forward to seeing your work,
From another Essex tog

Ken.
4 Mar 2013 7:14PM
Welcome back and best of wishes for the future.
widtink 2 406 2 Scotland
4 Mar 2013 7:28PM
All the very best Antony glad you have recovered well

Rod
Meheecho 2 275 United Kingdom
4 Mar 2013 7:50PM
My best wishes for continued good health
Steve
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
4 Mar 2013 11:05PM
Hi Antony
Hope you are well and truly on the mend and it's very good to meet you. Smile

Jane
5 Mar 2013 1:06AM
Glad you are better Antony. Welcome back.
Desii 1 1 United States
16 Mar 2013 2:06PM
SmileI reali enjoyed reading this
Carabosse e2
11 39.5k 269 England
16 Mar 2013 2:27PM
Welcome back Antony. Smile

I was hospitalised a few years ago - for 5 months - and know how incredibly frustrating it is not being able to do the things you want. I even resorted to taking photos around the hospital with my camera phone! Grin
pieaddict 7 73 United Kingdom
22 Mar 2013 8:09AM
Welcome, and all the best

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.