Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Redbubble

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    hornchurch
    26 Dec 2011 - 11:17 AM

Well I took the plunge and Joined redbubble..... and I have been on there 10 days and I have a concern..... Well I have 83 images and no sales as yet 265 views and 4 comments ... but this is not a concern..... its the fact that the images are not watermarked I used the clear filter thing and this stops right click and save but I noticed a comment from a photographer on there that people can use some type of print screen function to take a image...... I signed up with google analytics and also kept a eye on my images for views.. one image had 19 views very quickly its now reached 37, the analytics say that I have received a high % of views from " poplar " a area of london In fact 66% of my visits come from this area or person, I know I can pull my images and walk away, but any views on this and any redbubble users having the same thing happen to them Regards David

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    26 Dec 2011 - 11:17 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    26 Dec 2011 - 4:10 PM

NOT POPLAR!

BigRick
    BigRick  92085 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Dec 2011 - 6:52 PM

Quote: Well I took the plunge and Joined redbubble..... and I have been on there 10 days and I have a concern..... Well I have 83 images and no sales as yet 265 views and 4 comments ... but this is not a concern..... its the fact that the images are not watermarked I used the clear filter thing and this stops right click and save but I noticed a comment from a photographer on there that people can use some type of print screen function to take a image...... I signed up with google analytics and also kept a eye on my images for views.. one image had 19 views very quickly its now reached 37, the analytics say that I have received a high % of views from " poplar " a area of london In fact 66% of my visits come from this area or person, I know I can pull my images and walk away, but any views on this and any redbubble users having the same thing happen to them Regards David

that can be done on anything you look at on the net.... if you don't want you image copied, then don't put it on the net....Smile

bigalguitarpicker
    26 Dec 2011 - 10:34 PM

If it's online it can be copied.

I've been on Redbubble for years and I've sold nothing.

ww2spitfire
    27 Dec 2011 - 12:08 AM

I've been on Redbubble since 2008. I've had six items bought and I interact with quite a few groups. It cost nothing to post your images and sales are a bonus. There are no guarantees with any site.

PLH
    PLH  4 United Kingdom
    27 Dec 2011 - 10:19 AM

Been on there a couple of years & sold a few bits & pieces, to be fair I've had more success on there than Picture Nation etc.

hornchurch
    27 Dec 2011 - 10:56 AM

hi ok thanks for the answers David

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.