Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Reflections - Black and White Challenge Theme Ending March 20

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
rambler
rambler e2 Member 6474 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2013 - 12:42 AM

When her indoors asked for plenty of flowers I'm not sure that's what she expected Gary Smile

Interesting shot though.

Ken

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
20 Mar 2013 - 12:42 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

shakeyhands
shakeyhands e2 Member 2254 forum postsshakeyhands vcard Canada
20 Mar 2013 - 1:12 AM

I tried the same idea as you did Gary, yours looks good Grin. I think I used to many mirrors as I had to crop heavily to get this . I have played with this since Saturday and this is the best one I got. I think this is my entry lol

Shakey

20130316-dsc-0018.jpg

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 6366 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2013 - 7:26 PM

right ...phew made it....I'm in Smile

@Jack .....bit of a **** up on the lager front...had to drink wife persons wine.... not amused Tongue
@shakey .......... -28C ............... better do the top button up on my polo shirt Tongue
@ Anne .... you are always promising Tongue

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6612 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States42 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2013 - 7:35 PM

Any other last minute entires??? Tongue

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 6366 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2013 - 7:42 PM

mine was hardly last minute Anne.... there was still 38 minutes to go ..... blame the ducks Tongue

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64436 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2013 - 7:44 PM

Glad I'm not judging this one. Smile

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6612 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States42 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2013 - 7:46 PM

Yeah, lots of good images Chris - the voting is always the real challenge.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2013 - 8:06 PM

And of course I've just remembered that I'd been thinking about substituting my effort for this one Smile

lightness2.jpg

AnneWorner
20 Mar 2013 - 8:08 PM

Thanks to all of you for participating in the challenge this week. I enjoyed viewing the selections. What a myriad of takes: from bigger than life frog eyes (eeek!), landscapes, architecture, interesting mirrored reflections of lipsticks and glasses; reflections in the lens of a camera, reflections in car windows, little rubber duckies as well as real ducks, water, streams, rivers, serendipitous captures of ones self in bathroom dryer vents, people cracking safety glass with their laser beam camera lens Wink, and so on. If I have missed someone, forgive me - the selection was endless. Out of all these, the one that I've chosen for this week's winner is Alison's image. What a fun illusion. I was reminded of Jeanie in the TV show I Dream of Jeannie. Great use of broken symmetry. I think you've even managed to achieve a perfect tonal range in the image Alison. Great fun image. One I think will stick in our minds Smile This image merits a closer look.

Good thing you didn't substitute your image Smile I do prefer the one I've chosen.

Now, what will you have in store for us next week?

Anne

Last Modified By AnneWorner at 20 Mar 2013 - 8:15 PM
scrimmy
20 Mar 2013 - 8:17 PM

well done to Alison Smile I didn't realise she was that small Tongue

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2735 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
20 Mar 2013 - 8:35 PM

Very well done, Alison, winning against entries high in quality and Quantity. A startling imagination, as well as amazing expertise were displayed.

And Anne, thank you for setting, hosting and judging such an excellent challenge.

Well done to all the many challenge entrants. All your photos have been appreciated.

Jack

Wilco54
Wilco54 e2 Member 2137 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2013 - 9:01 PM

Well done Alison, its a great shot and it was a great topic Anne because it produced such a varied range of ideas!

Chris

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2013 - 9:12 PM

Oh blimey - thank you Anne - that was rather unexpected Smile

I'll post a new challenge when the next advert break is on - I'm watching NCIS at the moment Smile

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64436 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
20 Mar 2013 - 10:13 PM

Great choice Anne. Ali's made me laugh. Well done. Grin

cattyal
20 Mar 2013 - 10:20 PM

Quote: Well done to Alison Smile I didn't realise she was that small Tongue

I'm not tiny but I'm no giant - about 5'5" maybe - assuming I've probably shrunk a bit since I was 5'6" Smile

Last Modified By cattyal at 20 Mar 2013 - 10:20 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.