Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Reflections - Black and White Challenge Theme Ending March 20

rambler e2
6 477 14 England
20 Mar 2013 12:42AM
When her indoors asked for plenty of flowers I'm not sure that's what she expected Gary Smile

Interesting shot though.

Ken

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

20 Mar 2013 1:12AM
I tried the same idea as you did Gary, yours looks good Grin. I think I used to many mirrors as I had to crop heavily to get this . I have played with this since Saturday and this is the best one I got. I think this is my entry lol

Shakey

20130316-dsc-0018.jpg

scrimmy e2
6 379 5 Scotland
20 Mar 2013 7:26PM
right ...phew made it....I'm in Smile

@Jack .....bit of a **** up on the lager front...had to drink wife persons wine.... not amused Tongue
@shakey .......... -28C ............... better do the top button up on my polo shirt Tongue
@ Anne .... you are always promising Tongue
AnneWorner e2
7 618 43 United States
20 Mar 2013 7:35PM
Any other last minute entires??? Tongue
scrimmy e2
6 379 5 Scotland
20 Mar 2013 7:42PM
mine was hardly last minute Anne.... there was still 38 minutes to go ..... blame the ducks Tongue
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
20 Mar 2013 7:44PM
Glad I'm not judging this one. Smile
AnneWorner e2
7 618 43 United States
20 Mar 2013 7:46PM
Yeah, lots of good images Chris - the voting is always the real challenge.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
20 Mar 2013 8:06PM
And of course I've just remembered that I'd been thinking about substituting my effort for this one Smile

lightness2.jpg

AnneWorner e2
7 618 43 United States
20 Mar 2013 8:08PM
Thanks to all of you for participating in the challenge this week. I enjoyed viewing the selections. What a myriad of takes: from bigger than life frog eyes (eeek!), landscapes, architecture, interesting mirrored reflections of lipsticks and glasses; reflections in the lens of a camera, reflections in car windows, little rubber duckies as well as real ducks, water, streams, rivers, serendipitous captures of ones self in bathroom dryer vents, people cracking safety glass with their laser beam camera lens Wink, and so on. If I have missed someone, forgive me - the selection was endless. Out of all these, the one that I've chosen for this week's winner is Alison's image . What a fun illusion. I was reminded of Jeanie in the TV show I Dream of Jeannie. Great use of broken symmetry. I think you've even managed to achieve a perfect tonal range in the image Alison. Great fun image. One I think will stick in our minds Smile This image merits a closer look.

Good thing you didn't substitute your image Smile I do prefer the one I've chosen.

Now, what will you have in store for us next week?

Anne
scrimmy e2
6 379 5 Scotland
20 Mar 2013 8:17PM
well done to Alison Smile I didn't realise she was that small Tongue
JawDborn e2
2 793 1 England
20 Mar 2013 8:35PM
Very well done, Alison, winning against entries high in quality and Quantity. A startling imagination, as well as amazing expertise were displayed.

And Anne, thank you for setting, hosting and judging such an excellent challenge.

Well done to all the many challenge entrants. All your photos have been appreciated.

Jack
Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
20 Mar 2013 9:01PM
Well done Alison, its a great shot and it was a great topic Anne because it produced such a varied range of ideas!

Chris
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
20 Mar 2013 9:12PM
Oh blimey - thank you Anne - that was rather unexpected Smile

I'll post a new challenge when the next advert break is on - I'm watching NCIS at the moment Smile
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
20 Mar 2013 10:13PM
Great choice Anne. Ali's made me laugh. Well done. Grin
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
20 Mar 2013 10:20PM

Quote:Well done to Alison Smile I didn't realise she was that small Tongue

I'm not tiny but I'm no giant - about 5'5" maybe - assuming I've probably shrunk a bit since I was 5'6" Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.