Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

repair it my self

11 Nov 2003 4:00PM
has enyone the detials of the inside of a cannon eos 100 as i cannot efford the hundred pounds jessops whont to look at it the take up spool will not take the film in so i hope to take it apart to clean and hope fully get it going if any body has had the same trouble please advise how to go along email me on stuarthill758@aol.com thanks

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

franken e2
12 3.3k 4 Wales
11 Nov 2003 5:16PM
You could make matters worse if you try to repair it yourself. Have a look at the repairers in AP they could be cheaper?
Ken
durlstonp e2
11 638 1 United Kingdom
11 Nov 2003 6:04PM
Try asking Lehmanns as they are usually far more reasonable than Jessops and their service is excellent.

DP
monaro 11 67
12 Nov 2003 3:35AM
Really don't recommend this especially with any electronic camera! Waaay to easy to do alot of damage!
12 Nov 2003 12:23PM
Does anyone out there know where I can get a strip down manual for a sigma 70-300 lens. I have a where the zoom ring is loose. This is just a mechanical thing but I cannot see past the lens mount.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.