Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Replacement x10 and x100 on the way

Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
6 Jan 2013 7:39PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

6 Jan 2013 8:21PM
Thanks for the link. X100 became even better - a great camera for the one who can put with a single 35mm lens (in film equivalent). And the new sensor with in-built phase detection finally brings focusing speed on par with most popular DSLRs. Great second/backup camera for a discerning photographer!
X20 looks like it has a chance to become what X10 did not - an outstanding portable camera. And, with the "orb" issue finally gone and very welcome phase detection AF coming in - it might be a fantastic camera for the range of uses - more than a digital rangefinder camera is supposed to have. Pity the best of it will be still coming at 6Mp. I wonder, how much X10 will cost at final sell-out?
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
6 Jan 2013 8:34PM

Quote:X20 looks like it has a chance to become what X10 did not

I don`t know about that Smile

But a lot of people are going to like the added viewfinder info and other new features, looks to me Fuji have made a couple of good cameras even better.

The dynamic range of the x10 was already good, on par with a few dslrs, this x20 should be even better.

Quote:I wonder, how much X10 will cost at final sell-out?

I`d be more interested in seeing what the Black x100 eventually sells at Smile
joshwa e2
4 710 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2013 1:31PM
Official news here:
http://www.ephotozine.com/article/fujifilm-x20-hybrid-viewfinder-camera-announced-21037

and here for the X100s:
http://www.ephotozine.com/article/fujifilm-x100s-serious-compact-announced-21026

Had some hands-on time with the cameras (so very nice), and will be posting some hands-on photos shortly.
joshwa e2
4 710 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2013 1:50PM
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
8 Jan 2013 5:37PM
Thanks Josh

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.