Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Researching Pano VR Tour Software - any suggestions?

SosFM e2
5 81 1 United Kingdom
4 Jul 2012 6:33PM
I am researching for work, Pano VR Tour software. I am after an effective system that is simple to add hotspots to ie drag and drop (no scripting required), that can be used to tour a location but can also include HD video and standard still images, text files such as word, audio, schematics etc. It needs to be windows compatible not Mac and can be used to produce tours that can be set up on laptops, LAN, or operate from CD ROM and potentially tablet devices, as many options as possible I am looking for. We already use ptGui to stitch our images so dont require stitching software. Would also like something that will remove the tripod from the image as well.

The purpose of this is to produce training material to allow visitors to virtually examine a location and move around into different rooms. It may also be used for competency testing. I found one provider called Kolor who produce PanotourPro but was wondering if there are any others out there I should look at.

Thanks for any tips offered,

Regards,

Soren.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ikett e2
4 372 England
4 Jul 2012 7:58PM
I think google (who is your friend) would toil with that one.
4 Jul 2012 8:15PM
hi soren

here are a few panoweaver,tourweaver,photovista,reality studio,3dvista,panorama express,cubicconnector,modelweaver,
distanteye,panocube and vr brochure.
hope this helps.

jeff
SosFM e2
5 81 1 United Kingdom
4 Jul 2012 11:10PM
Thanks Jeff, thats more helpful. Was hoping someone could recommend from personal experience. Will look at those tomorrow then.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.