Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

RIP Andytvcams

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

50% OFF new PortraitPro 12, plus EXTRA 5% OFF code EPHZROS414
KathyW
KathyW  101793 forum posts Norfolk Island12 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2013 - 9:01 PM

Very sad news... RIP Andy. Condolences to his family.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Jun 2013 - 9:01 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85750 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2013 - 9:13 PM

I had a tad of banter with him regarding the merits of the BBCSmile

Thoughts to all who are close to him

Adrian

ianrobinson
ianrobinson e2 Member 41106 forum postsianrobinson vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2013 - 9:27 PM

He left an amazing Portfolio, sorry to hear we all lost an amazing talent that inspires us all.

Ian.

JohnParminter
11 Jun 2013 - 9:52 PM

I never knew or met Andy but his images were inspiring and I for one will remember him through his images.

Eviscera
Eviscera  71094 forum posts United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2013 - 9:56 PM

Sad Andy inspired

DerekL
DerekL e2 Member 990 forum postsDerekL vcard England22 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2013 - 10:02 PM

Quote: I never knew or met Andy but his images were inspiring and I for one will remember him through his images.

Likewise.
His photography was peerless in my opinion.

Condolences to all his family

R.I.P.

Derek

Last Modified By DerekL at 11 Jun 2013 - 10:10 PM
shutter speed
11 Jun 2013 - 10:25 PM

A great man who inspired many of us.
Heart felt condolences go out to you Jas and your family, I have fond memories of many a cold morning spent waiting for the light. I even did a spot of modelling for him. a fun shoot at Heswall

scottishphototours

Very sad news....he was one of the very few at an Epz meet that came up and spoke to me. A very nice guy, very talented and loved his photography for sure. He loved commenting on other people's work and loved people enjoying his photographs too. RIP Andy.

KenTaylor
KenTaylor e2 Member 92967 forum postsKenTaylor vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2013 - 10:43 PM

Sad news indeed and such a shock.
Met him and Jas a few times who were a great couple.
Condolences to his family.

muzzeyman
muzzeyman  10293 forum posts United Kingdom
11 Jun 2013 - 11:18 PM

Can't believe what I've just read about Andy passing away. Totally shocked. A few years ago, he got me a BBC staff badge for Aintree, and I spent the day with him. Thanks to Andy I got to meet (and photograph) Sir Sterling Moss! A story I tell people with a beaming smile.

A true gent who would offer help and advice to anyone who asked. His images were an inspiration.

Makes the image I use on my Linkedin page even more prominent, as it was the great man himself who took it, while I was having a go of his OB Camera.

Very, very sad news indeed.
Deepest sympathy to his family.

paulstefan
11 Jun 2013 - 11:30 PM

Not the best of reasons to make a brief return to EPZ, but felt it appropriate to comment that this is such sad news. Andy was an inspiration to me and will leave a wonderfully gifted lasting legacy.
Paul.

GillyB
GillyB e2 Member 8313 forum postsGillyB vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2013 - 11:49 PM

Very sad news indeed, Andy was an inspiration to many of us and always ready to offer help and advice. He will be missed.
Condolences to Jas.

gill

Sezz
Sezz e2 Member 9617 forum postsSezz vcard England15 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2013 - 11:51 PM

Andy inspired me too, love & thoughts to his family!

Sarah x

arnieg
arnieg  9681 forum posts England
12 Jun 2013 - 12:05 AM

met andy quite a few times on the lakes meets and Rowardennan meets always helpful with good advice
was always amazed at the time he would wait for the perfect light with jas waiting with him
rip mate it was pleasure to know you
Condolences to Jas.

geoffrey baker
geoffrey baker e2 Member 9496 forum postsgeoffrey baker vcard Wales1 Constructive Critique Points
12 Jun 2013 - 12:19 AM

Sad news indeed Sad

My condolences to his family.

Geoff.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.