Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Royal Wedding

spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
22 Apr 2011 12:57AM
Exciting isn't it?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

meercat 5 278 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 1:33AM
Not even remotely!
Phil-LS 11 632 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 6:14AM
it's that exciting i could crush a grape !!
Sus 10 3.2k 9 England
22 Apr 2011 6:28AM
Just had my hair done specially, off to buy a new outfit and a royal wedding mug today!

My friend is meeting the Queen when she does her Cambridge visit on Wednesday - that's my claim to fame!
franken e2
12 3.2k 4 Wales
22 Apr 2011 7:17AM
On the day I'm going to paint the shed so I can watch the paint dry! Wink
shutter speed 10 369 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 7:54AM
ken, you planning on selling tickets if so can I reserve one I'll bring a few can's over Wink
franken e2
12 3.2k 4 Wales
22 Apr 2011 7:58AM

Quote:Ken, you planning on selling tickets if so can I reserve one I'll bring a few can's over Wink

Sounds good to me! Wink
22 Apr 2011 8:09AM
My intentions are purely as a spectator though no brush work involved I must make that clear from the start Smile

The nation will have some superb sheds after the 29th then could be a photo trend sheds of Britain.

Guinness flavoured Easter eggs! mmmmmWink
franken e2
12 3.2k 4 Wales
22 Apr 2011 8:19AM
My next door neighbour has joined in by doing his shed at the same time as I'm doing mine.

He said he'll do his in a different colour so if I get bored with watching my paint dry I can nip over and watch his and vice versa! Smile
22 Apr 2011 8:29AM
As an option I could lend a hand and keep an eye on the grass growing side of things sneaky stuff grass needs watching bit like a mother in law Smile.
22 Apr 2011 8:48AM
I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?
gcarth e2
10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 10:00AM

Quote:I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?
My sentiments exactly. I think there should be no reason to celebrate anything about the "Royal Family". They are a rather ordinary family underneath the veneer of massive privilege i.e. not thick but not especially brilliant either: They have flaws like everyone but some nice points, too.
Kowtowing to a royal family merely perpetuates the primitive medieval idea of feudalism i.e. that some are born superior to others and therefore born to rule: I reject that proposition.
andytvcams 12 10.4k United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 11:06AM

Quote:I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?

Well Ive got an invite and i don't know them either. Wink
22 Apr 2011 11:20AM

Quote:Well Ive got an invite and i don't know them either

Andy, they must have seen that excellent portrait shoot you did a few years back at Heswall Wink
22 Apr 2011 12:51PM
There is also a post in the Light Hearted section about this - "Not the Royal Wedding." Some of the comments here and over in the other tantamount to treason.Smile I painted my shed at the last royal wedding, so I think it needs doing again. Thanks for the reminder.Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.