Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Royal Wedding

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

spaceman
spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 12:57 AM

Exciting isn't it?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Apr 2011 - 12:57 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

meercat
meercat  5278 forum posts United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 - 1:33 AM

Not even remotely!

Phil-LS
Phil-LS  11632 forum posts United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 - 6:14 AM

it's that exciting i could crush a grape !!

Sus
Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 6:28 AM

Just had my hair done specially, off to buy a new outfit and a royal wedding mug today!

My friend is meeting the Queen when she does her Cambridge visit on Wednesday - that's my claim to fame!

franken
franken e2 Member 113096 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 7:17 AM

On the day I'm going to paint the shed so I can watch the paint dry! Wink

shutter speed
22 Apr 2011 - 7:54 AM

ken, you planning on selling tickets if so can I reserve one I'll bring a few can's over Wink

franken
franken e2 Member 113096 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 7:58 AM

Quote: Ken, you planning on selling tickets if so can I reserve one I'll bring a few can's over Wink

Sounds good to me! Wink

shutter speed
22 Apr 2011 - 8:09 AM

My intentions are purely as a spectator though no brush work involved I must make that clear from the start Smile

The nation will have some superb sheds after the 29th then could be a photo trend sheds of Britain.

Guinness flavoured Easter eggs! mmmmmWink

franken
22 Apr 2011 - 8:19 AM

My next door neighbour has joined in by doing his shed at the same time as I'm doing mine.

He said he'll do his in a different colour so if I get bored with watching my paint dry I can nip over and watch his and vice versa! Smile

Last Modified By franken at 22 Apr 2011 - 8:19 AM
shutter speed
22 Apr 2011 - 8:29 AM

As an option I could lend a hand and keep an eye on the grass growing side of things sneaky stuff grass needs watching bit like a mother in law Smile.

jken
jken  81672 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 8:48 AM

I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?

gcarth
gcarth e2 Member 102286 forum postsgcarth vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 10:00 AM

Quote: I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?

My sentiments exactly. I think there should be no reason to celebrate anything about the "Royal Family". They are a rather ordinary family underneath the veneer of massive privilege i.e. not thick but not especially brilliant either: They have flaws like everyone but some nice points, too.
Kowtowing to a royal family merely perpetuates the primitive medieval idea of feudalism i.e. that some are born superior to others and therefore born to rule: I reject that proposition.

andytvcams
andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 - 11:06 AM

Quote: I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?

Well Ive got an invite and i don't know them either. Wink

shutter speed
22 Apr 2011 - 11:20 AM

Quote: Well Ive got an invite and i don't know them either

Andy, they must have seen that excellent portrait shoot you did a few years back at Heswall Wink

polis_928tadw59
22 Apr 2011 - 12:51 PM

There is also a post in the Light Hearted section about this - "Not the Royal Wedding." Some of the comments here and over in the other tantamount to treason.Smile I painted my shed at the last royal wedding, so I think it needs doing again. Thanks for the reminder.Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.