Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Royal Wedding

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
spaceman
spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 12:57 AM

Exciting isn't it?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Apr 2011 - 12:57 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

meercat
meercat  5278 forum posts United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 - 1:33 AM

Not even remotely!

Phil-LS
Phil-LS  11632 forum posts United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 - 6:14 AM

it's that exciting i could crush a grape !!

Sus
Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 6:28 AM

Just had my hair done specially, off to buy a new outfit and a royal wedding mug today!

My friend is meeting the Queen when she does her Cambridge visit on Wednesday - that's my claim to fame!

franken
franken e2 Member 113106 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 7:17 AM

On the day I'm going to paint the shed so I can watch the paint dry! Wink

shutter speed
22 Apr 2011 - 7:54 AM

ken, you planning on selling tickets if so can I reserve one I'll bring a few can's over Wink

franken
franken e2 Member 113106 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 7:58 AM

Quote: Ken, you planning on selling tickets if so can I reserve one I'll bring a few can's over Wink

Sounds good to me! Wink

shutter speed
22 Apr 2011 - 8:09 AM

My intentions are purely as a spectator though no brush work involved I must make that clear from the start Smile

The nation will have some superb sheds after the 29th then could be a photo trend sheds of Britain.

Guinness flavoured Easter eggs! mmmmmWink

franken
22 Apr 2011 - 8:19 AM

My next door neighbour has joined in by doing his shed at the same time as I'm doing mine.

He said he'll do his in a different colour so if I get bored with watching my paint dry I can nip over and watch his and vice versa! Smile

Last Modified By franken at 22 Apr 2011 - 8:19 AM
shutter speed
22 Apr 2011 - 8:29 AM

As an option I could lend a hand and keep an eye on the grass growing side of things sneaky stuff grass needs watching bit like a mother in law Smile.

jken
jken  81672 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 8:48 AM

I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?

gcarth
gcarth e2 Member 102289 forum postsgcarth vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2011 - 10:00 AM

Quote: I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?

My sentiments exactly. I think there should be no reason to celebrate anything about the "Royal Family". They are a rather ordinary family underneath the veneer of massive privilege i.e. not thick but not especially brilliant either: They have flaws like everyone but some nice points, too.
Kowtowing to a royal family merely perpetuates the primitive medieval idea of feudalism i.e. that some are born superior to others and therefore born to rule: I reject that proposition.

andytvcams
andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 - 11:06 AM

Quote: I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?

Well Ive got an invite and i don't know them either. Wink

shutter speed
22 Apr 2011 - 11:20 AM

Quote: Well Ive got an invite and i don't know them either

Andy, they must have seen that excellent portrait shoot you did a few years back at Heswall Wink

polis_928tadw59
22 Apr 2011 - 12:51 PM

There is also a post in the Light Hearted section about this - "Not the Royal Wedding." Some of the comments here and over in the other tantamount to treason.Smile I painted my shed at the last royal wedding, so I think it needs doing again. Thanks for the reminder.Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.