Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

RPS Licentiateship @ Focus 2009

Diana e2
8 2.0k 19 Netherlands
2 Mar 2009 9:50PM
Hi all...I was very pleased to be accepted by the RPS at licentiateship level at Focus on Sunday 22nd Feb (2009). Plus I have been really appreciative of the support from people on EPZ (and my V patient friends and V patient family at home). So thanks sooooo much for the PMs and peeks at my panel that I put on my showcase last week. Now....Since being accepted some of you have requested some support and info about how the process works. So I thought a forum post might prove useful.

so please ask away and if I can help I will ....

Dianna

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

2 Mar 2009 9:53PM
Well done
Diana e2
8 2.0k 19 Netherlands
2 Mar 2009 9:54PM
thanks CP Smile
uggyy e2
9 2.1k 9 Scotland
2 Mar 2009 9:54PM
Hard luck Wink just cause you trying for fancy letters dont mean we will still speak to you and pat you on the back... Well done...

Tommy
Diana e2
8 2.0k 19 Netherlands
2 Mar 2009 9:58PM
Wink thanks Tommy ....you dont need no fancy letters though do you?

wasnt the letters though for me it was the challenge
3 Mar 2009 7:40AM
Extremely well done Dianna a challenge well met and surpassed... whats next kid.
3 Mar 2009 8:42AM
Well done Dianna, challenge is good.

jk
PMeldrum e2
9 480 United Kingdom
3 Mar 2009 8:49AM
Congratulations on your success, I am sure there are many of us who would like to know more about the panel and your submission.

Maybe if the thread is used to glean questions, you might write a short article??

Once again, well done!
Diana e2
8 2.0k 19 Netherlands
3 Mar 2009 11:01AM
thanks very kindly all of you, yes do please ask any questions here...

Here is the article

I will put my panel back up on my showcase if you would like to see what I submitted. It is a panel of 10 in two sub panels. The first five are portraits The second five are people and lines but the two panels also must relate to each other

ARPS is next Dave but not right now though...I will have to think about it in my mind for a long while first as it is a different level...requiring 15 images and a statement of intent..I am reading up on it though Wink
NEWMANP e2
6 1.6k 574 United Kingdom
3 Mar 2009 11:07AM
well done, i like your work anyway and i hope you progress to FRPS in time as i am sure you have the vision to attain it.
Phil
MikeA e2
10 1.2k England
3 Mar 2009 11:43AM
Congratulation, pleasing feeling to get a panel accepted.
Just had a look at your web site, with all those details you are well on the way to identity theft Wink

MikeA.
GWS 5 53 Scotland
3 Mar 2009 11:45AM
Well done Dianna. And a good article too.
Maybe I'll try for something like this one day... hopefully anyway.
3 Mar 2009 1:04PM
Great article girl.... really well done.

Lovely shot of you as well

Dave
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
3 Mar 2009 1:13PM
Well done - putting panels together sounds quite a feat, but you got there!

Ade
Diana e2
8 2.0k 19 Netherlands
3 Mar 2009 1:41PM
Thanks again for the congrats Smile

Phil FRPS is a bit beyond me, Dianne has this though and you cannot submit to the F level without the ARPS first

MikeA identity theft huh ? your kidding of course Wink

GWS if you want to go for it just start thinking about it now....it'll come to you over time

Dave
, Nikita wrote the article after a phone interview with me....lol ...so I scrubbed up well huh? Smile

Ade I think the panel bit was the hardest, i dont think in sequence ..and plus if there is one you dont like or undecided about and want to replace with another it sends the sequence thing into a bit of a tail spin

but yep I got there....

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.