Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Rugby....

15 Sep 2007 5:10PM
Yes, no disgrace for Wales Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Centurion 10 1.2k England
15 Sep 2007 5:53PM
Oh I do have a laugh readings these forums. The funny thing is, instead of searching for victory you almost admit defeat pre game and spend your energy on throwing insults at other teams.
agoreira 11 6.0k Wales
15 Sep 2007 6:55PM

Quote:The funny thing is, instead of searching for victory you almost admit defeat pre game

Nothing funny about it, and it's not being defeatist, it's called be being realistic. I said to my wife before the England South Africa game, we are going to get a hammering tonight, and that's based on the way SA are playing, and way England aren't. If you struggle to beat USA (how many sports can we say that about?) the writing is pretty much on the wall. Even expecting a stuffing, it still hurt to see us just throw in the towel about a minute after the kick off. It was pathetic, I gave up part way through the second half.
15 Sep 2007 7:39PM
It was abject and pathetic I agree, but lets not kid ourselves that its only England capable of such performances. I think the records will bear me out on that one.
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
2 Feb 2008 6:07PM
Come on, Wales!!!!!!!!!
Smile
chris.maddock 13 3.4k United Kingdom
2 Feb 2008 6:20PM
Well, that was a good 2nd half !!!!!!
elowes 10 2.8k United Kingdom
2 Feb 2008 6:24PM
A mediocre team playing a bunch of no hopers turns into a battling team playing a bunch no hopers who snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

My only salvation is that I have enough Scots blood to be able to carry on.
pepperst 7 2.3k 4 Wales
2 Feb 2008 6:25PM
What a f##king joke, whos idea was it to stop using the tactics that worked first half?

Well played Wales, doubt the osprays experiment will be repeated.
rowarrior 6 4.4k 9 Scotland
2 Feb 2008 6:47PM

Quote:My only salvation is that I have enough Scots blood to be able to carry on.

Lol, but we have France tomorrow, however we did well to get where we did last September, so fingers crossed it'll be a really good game.

I'm quite glad the Irish half of me missed the Italy game while I took pics, my dad says it was dire even if Ireland managed to scrape a victory

Oh, and congrats to Wales Wink
pepperst 7 2.3k 4 Wales
2 Feb 2008 6:54PM
Kt my Irish half is anoyed because they were worse than england. The english went to sleep and allowed themselves to be disrupted and forced into playing the way the welsh wanted.

The irish looked like they where doing the best they could and it was awful at least england looked good in the first half (if not wasteful).

Good luck to the scots tomorrow, with Whitey and Lamont you'll be fine (not that Iam a Sale fan Wink )
Boyd 11 11.2k 11 Wales
2 Feb 2008 8:27PM
Laugh? I've never laughed so hard since my shoes flew off and created a country of shoe people who laughed so hard they created a country of people who's sole purpose was to witness this thread.

Wales won. England lost.

I'm still spinning in the maelstrom of confusion.
doug_7 9 482 England
2 Feb 2008 8:42PM

Quote:Laugh? I've never laughed so hard since my shoes flew off and created a country of shoe people who laughed so hard they created a country of people who's sole purpose was to witness this thread.

If you want an even bigger laugh wait until we play the Swiss in a friendly.
No wonder this countries going to pot, we have Polish crooks walking our streets because Poland don't want them, our football team is being managed by a non-English speaking manager and we couldn't beat Wales in rugby, might as well give up now.
How do I change my flag for a Welsh one Grin
pepperst 7 2.3k 4 Wales
2 Feb 2008 8:44PM

Quote:I'm still spinning in the maelstrom of confusion.

say that again, I ve got to coach a load of welsh kids in the morning.

Next week will be interesting for us selection wise.
stolzy 9 3.8k 7
2 Feb 2008 8:51PM

Quote:How do I change my flag for a Welsh one

The welsh rugby team don't have a welsh manager any more than england have an english manager - you'll have to go further yet to slake your xenophobia.
rowarrior 6 4.4k 9 Scotland
2 Feb 2008 8:56PM

Quote:The welsh rugby team don't have a welsh manager any more than england have an english manager - you'll have to go further yet to slake your xenophobia.

The Scots have a Scottish one, switch your allegiance that way Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.