Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Rugby....

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
geoffrey baker
geoffrey baker e2 Member 9496 forum postsgeoffrey baker vcard Wales1 Constructive Critique Points
15 Sep 2007 - 5:10 PM

Yes, no disgrace for Wales Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
15 Sep 2007 - 5:10 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Centurion
Centurion  91243 forum posts England
15 Sep 2007 - 5:53 PM

Oh I do have a laugh readings these forums. The funny thing is, instead of searching for victory you almost admit defeat pre game and spend your energy on throwing insults at other teams.

agoreira
agoreira  106001 forum posts Wales
15 Sep 2007 - 6:55 PM

Quote: The funny thing is, instead of searching for victory you almost admit defeat pre game

Nothing funny about it, and it's not being defeatist, it's called be being realistic. I said to my wife before the England South Africa game, we are going to get a hammering tonight, and that's based on the way SA are playing, and way England aren't. If you struggle to beat USA (how many sports can we say that about?) the writing is pretty much on the wall. Even expecting a stuffing, it still hurt to see us just throw in the towel about a minute after the kick off. It was pathetic, I gave up part way through the second half.

papillon_65
15 Sep 2007 - 7:39 PM

It was abject and pathetic I agree, but lets not kid ourselves that its only England capable of such performances. I think the records will bear me out on that one.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 813402 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2008 - 6:07 PM

Come on, Wales!!!!!!!!!
Smile

chris.maddock
2 Feb 2008 - 6:20 PM

Well, that was a good 2nd half !!!!!!

elowes
elowes  92830 forum posts United Kingdom
2 Feb 2008 - 6:24 PM

A mediocre team playing a bunch of no hopers turns into a battling team playing a bunch no hopers who snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

My only salvation is that I have enough Scots blood to be able to carry on.

pepperst
pepperst  62328 forum posts Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2008 - 6:25 PM

What a f##king joke, whos idea was it to stop using the tactics that worked first half?

Well played Wales, doubt the osprays experiment will be repeated.

rowarrior
rowarrior  64350 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2008 - 6:47 PM

Quote: My only salvation is that I have enough Scots blood to be able to carry on.

Lol, but we have France tomorrow, however we did well to get where we did last September, so fingers crossed it'll be a really good game.

I'm quite glad the Irish half of me missed the Italy game while I took pics, my dad says it was dire even if Ireland managed to scrape a victory

Oh, and congrats to Wales Wink

pepperst
2 Feb 2008 - 6:54 PM

Kt my Irish half is anoyed because they were worse than england. The english went to sleep and allowed themselves to be disrupted and forced into playing the way the welsh wanted.

The irish looked like they where doing the best they could and it was awful at least england looked good in the first half (if not wasteful).

Good luck to the scots tomorrow, with Whitey and Lamont you'll be fine (not that Iam a Sale fan Wink )

Boyd
Boyd  1011213 forum posts Wales11 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2008 - 8:27 PM

Laugh? I've never laughed so hard since my shoes flew off and created a country of shoe people who laughed so hard they created a country of people who's sole purpose was to witness this thread.

Wales won. England lost.

I'm still spinning in the maelstrom of confusion.

doug_7
doug_7  8482 forum posts England
2 Feb 2008 - 8:42 PM

Quote: Laugh? I've never laughed so hard since my shoes flew off and created a country of shoe people who laughed so hard they created a country of people who's sole purpose was to witness this thread.

If you want an even bigger laugh wait until we play the Swiss in a friendly.
No wonder this countries going to pot, we have Polish crooks walking our streets because Poland don't want them, our football team is being managed by a non-English speaking manager and we couldn't beat Wales in rugby, might as well give up now.
How do I change my flag for a Welsh one Grin

pepperst
2 Feb 2008 - 8:44 PM

Quote: I'm still spinning in the maelstrom of confusion.

say that again, I ve got to coach a load of welsh kids in the morning.

Next week will be interesting for us selection wise.

stolzy
stolzy  83753 forum posts7 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2008 - 8:51 PM

Quote: How do I change my flag for a Welsh one

The welsh rugby team don't have a welsh manager any more than england have an english manager - you'll have to go further yet to slake your xenophobia.

rowarrior
rowarrior  64350 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2008 - 8:56 PM

Quote: The welsh rugby team don't have a welsh manager any more than england have an english manager - you'll have to go further yet to slake your xenophobia.

The Scots have a Scottish one, switch your allegiance that way Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.