Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

sad songs

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

GlennH
GlennH  91918 forum posts France1 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jun 2013 - 7:06 PM

Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice It's Alright

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Jun 2013 - 7:06 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73904 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jun 2013 - 7:25 PM

Squeeze - Labelled with Love
Pink - Conversations with my 13 year old self

Eviscera
Eviscera e2 Member 81105 forum postsEviscera vcard United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jun 2013 - 8:49 PM

The words are quite sensitive

Nice tempo and rythm though

Smile

Canonshots
26 Jun 2013 - 8:22 AM

Time to Say Goodbye, by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli. It was played last Monday at the funeral of a centenarian friend of mine, and I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to it again.

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jun 2013 - 10:30 AM

Autumn Leaves by Eva Cassidy. I daren't listen to it if I am having a solemn moment, it is so haunting.

For a long time I couldn't listen to Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers, thanks to it being used in the film Ghost. My brother's wife died suddenly, a year to the day after they were married and not long after Robbie and I had married. For some reason Ghost hit all my memories of that time and reduced me to a blubbering wreck. For about 15 years after that if the song came on while I was driving I had to pull over while I could still see.

Music is one of the most powerful forces of nature!

Ian

Canonshots
27 Jun 2013 - 8:09 AM

Another one that has come to mind is "Sad Sweet Song" by Humphrey Lyttleton, from the album "Sad Sweet Songs and Crazy Rhythms". Humph's singing is fairly dreadful but the song is another matter.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64537 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2013 - 4:11 PM

lemmy
lemmy  71941 forum posts United Kingdom
27 Jun 2013 - 4:19 PM

I'll never forget the sign I saw on a stall with rabbit meat for sale at Smithfield meat market when that film came out.

You've Read the book, you've seen the film - now eat the cast!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64537 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2013 - 6:11 PM

Sob ..... Sad

lemmy
27 Jun 2013 - 6:29 PM

Quote: Sob .....

How could I be so insensitive? It is not my fault, it is the fault of society, my parents, my school, the church, the Conservative government, the council and heavy handed policing.

I can only apologise on their behalf Smile

youmightlikethis
youmightlikethis e2 Member 121020 forum postsyoumightlikethis vcard Scotland
27 Jun 2013 - 6:33 PM

go and listen to teddy bear or little rosa by red sovine or even jeanies afraid of the dark -dolly parton and porter wagoner

SlowSong
27 Jun 2013 - 6:42 PM

Quote: How could I be so insensitive? It is not my fault, it is the fault of society, my parents, my school, the church, the Conservative government, the council and heavy handed policing.

Try telling poor bunny that, you beast! Tongue

lemmy
27 Jun 2013 - 6:46 PM

Quote: Try telling poor bunny that, you beast!

I am ashamed. My neighbour has a rabbit. I will apologise to him and ask him to pass it on Sad

chalkhillblue
chalkhillblue e2 Member 6143 forum postschalkhillblue vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2013 - 6:58 PM

Broken Blossoms by Dusty Springfield, a beautiful, poignant song about the futility of war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfnsBSq6cQ

David

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014924 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2013 - 8:16 PM

Has anybody mentioned The Rose by Bette Midler?

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.