Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Samsung NX10 & Tamron Lenses

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    bigmac53
    bigmac53  2
    16 Apr 2012 - 10:31 PM

Will Tamron lenses fit my samsung nx10. would I need a Connector convertor and which one

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Apr 2012 - 10:31 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pcheywood
    pcheywood  91300 forum posts England
    17 Apr 2012 - 8:12 AM

Tamron lenses will fit your NX10, but you will only be able use them manually as there will be no electronic connection between the camera body and the lens. Though you would be able to use the body in aperture priority mode.

As for adaptors, you would use NX to whichever mount your Tamron lenses are.

kodachrome
    17 Apr 2012 - 8:22 AM

If Tamron is not a crucial addition to your NX-10, there are some new NX lenses due out this year, including 2 new 'fast' zooms. I saw this in Photo Rumours, but, wait and see if this actually happens. It was suggested that they would be launched along side the new NX20 as an attempt by Samsung to create a brand loyalty small camera/ lens system. From what I have seen so far, Samsung lenses are pretty good performers.
    Pete

bigmac53
    bigmac53  2
    21 Apr 2012 - 3:53 PM

Thanks guys. Samsung's lenses are good but twice the priceSad

pablophotographer

Hi, I know this might come a a little bit too late but Samyang (another Korean lens manufacturer) makes very good lenses which fit your camera. I had seriously considered buying an NX10 but my budget didn't suffice, NX30 comes out this year, thankfully and it looks it has impressive features.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.