Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Samsung NX10 & Tamron Lenses

16 Apr 2012 10:31PM
Will Tamron lenses fit my samsung nx10. would I need a Connector convertor and which one

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pcheywood e2
9 1.3k England
17 Apr 2012 8:12AM
Tamron lenses will fit your NX10, but you will only be able use them manually as there will be no electronic connection between the camera body and the lens. Though you would be able to use the body in aperture priority mode.

As for adaptors, you would use NX to whichever mount your Tamron lenses are.
17 Apr 2012 8:22AM
If Tamron is not a crucial addition to your NX-10, there are some new NX lenses due out this year, including 2 new 'fast' zooms. I saw this in Photo Rumours, but, wait and see if this actually happens. It was suggested that they would be launched along side the new NX20 as an attempt by Samsung to create a brand loyalty small camera/ lens system. From what I have seen so far, Samsung lenses are pretty good performers.
Pete
21 Apr 2012 3:53PM
Thanks guys. Samsung's lenses are good but twice the priceSad
9 Jan 2014 9:10AM
Hi, I know this might come a a little bit too late but Samyang (another Korean lens manufacturer) makes very good lenses which fit your camera. I had seriously considered buying an NX10 but my budget didn't suffice, NX30 comes out this year, thankfully and it looks it has impressive features.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.