Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Sandisk Rescue Pro Software

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    montechoro
    montechoro  112340 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jul 2009 - 5:46 PM

I bought a couple of Sandisk Memory Cards recently and they came with a “free” download of Rescue Pro Software.

After a stupid, basic mistake on my part – I needed to recover the images on one of the cards.

All I can say is this bit of “free” software saved the day for me.

It recovered all my RAW and jpeg images – including ones taken weeks ago.

The card has been reformatted in the camera several times since I’ve had it, so I am amazed to see images I thought had been lost through several reformatting procedures.

Five big, life saving Gold Stars from me for this super freebie from Sandisk.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    11 Jul 2009 - 5:46 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

GazzaG2003
    GazzaG2003  11252 forum posts England
    11 Jul 2009 - 7:03 PM

Thats excellent news, I too have this software, i hope i never have to use it, but its good news to know it works 5 *****'s

catgirl73
    catgirl73  6137 forum posts United Kingdom
    12 Jul 2009 - 12:05 PM

Hi, just to add, this software saved me too after spending out on a photography course. All I can say is what a peace of kit. But I learnt a lesson and soon purchased some back-up units to back-up my pics.

Henchard
    Henchard  92744 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Jul 2009 - 12:32 PM

Recuva is also very good

k13wjd
    k13wjd  6108 forum posts
    12 Jul 2009 - 5:02 PM

ive used it, was on holiday in the DR, took easy 800 frames.....got a bit drunk on the last day, and whilst taking a long exp. night shot, i removed the card mid frame......

cue 2 days of sulking, thinking i'd lost every shot........according to my pc, the card needed to be formatted....

thank you sandisk !

MattGrayson
    13 Jul 2009 - 11:10 AM

I've just installed the Deluxe version, and in a twisted way, I'm looking forward to using it. Smile

montechoro
    montechoro  112340 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Jul 2009 - 11:17 AM

Quote: I've just installed the Deluxe version, and in a twisted way, I'm looking forward to using it.

May you never experience the stomach churning "will I get my images back or not" feeling - it is awful.

When the software proudly tells you it has recovered your lost image from the card - you feel like having a large beer or four - after you have saved and renamed the files that is.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.