Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Saturday & Sunday night.

On ephotozine is a great way to relax, sit back and enjoy the work of other members over the weekend.
Its obvious that everyone is out snapping on there Saturday and Sunday days off work.

The reason why I enjoy the weekend on here so much.
What do you think. ?

Richie.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cameracat 11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
9 Sep 2007 9:58PM
EEeeerrr, Dunno.....Your TV has broken?

Smile
LOL no, no. Its obvious that most are out making the best of there weekend taking pictures.
Tonight loads of pictures were uploaded at around 1900 on wards.

Its great to see what everyone has been out taking pictures of.

Yes I know it sounds like I need to get a life and get out, but its good to see other folks work.
9 Sep 2007 11:55PM
No seriously I was kidding about the telly, I think you have a point there though......The midweek stuff is generally not that fresh.....Smile

Oddly enough I did not do much photography wise this weekend ( did dam all actually ) I had a couple of jobs to do around the house.....Yawn, But did have a break to see what the rest of the world was up to......Smile

If anyones interested, I spent most of Sunday in the gawd dam loft, Fixing a faulty ball valve in our water tank...........Sad Time allowed to do the job.....erm about 30 minutes at the outside, Actual time it took was 3 and a half hours....Sad

Note to myself, Don't do stuff like this when the Builder supplies are shut.....Sad Then I would not have to bodge up all the bits that broke....GGGrrrr......Not a happy kitty....Sad
Cameracat put this bad weekend behind you and enjoy the rest.
I hate DIY and encourage my lovely wife to get some hands on when it comes to house repairs. Shes doing well too.

The uploads have come in fast tonight and its good to see all the images, this is where I learn from.
10 Sep 2007 9:33AM

Quote:and encourage my lovely wife to get some hands on

Top man, Thats where I have been going wrong......Smile I shall leave the DIY manual on the coffee table & see what happens......Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.