Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

"Scotland's Fifty Finest Mountains" My new photography book

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

JohnParminter
27 Jun 2013 - 10:19 PM

I'd just like to mention that my new book, Scotland's Fifty Finest Mountains - A Photographic Exploration is now available for sale. It has been a long four-year journey with its ups and downs, frustrations and excitement, but at last I am proud and extremely pleased with the finished book.

Information how to order a copy can be found on my website at www.viewlakeland.com/book-orders

Here are some spreads from the book.

Thanks all. Smile

scotland-s-fifty-finest-mountains---front-cover.jpg

western-highlands.jpg

the-saddle.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
27 Jun 2013 - 10:19 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

v8dunc
v8dunc  7333 forum posts Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2013 - 10:40 PM

Looks good John,hope it sells well for you

Cheers Duncan

MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 93501 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
27 Jun 2013 - 10:41 PM

......stunning stuff.

JohnParminter
27 Jun 2013 - 11:16 PM

Quote: Looks good John,hope it sells well for you

Cheers Duncan

So do I Duncan... Grin

Thanks Mike.

JP

arhb
arhb e2 Member 72268 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom68 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jun 2013 - 7:59 AM

Well done John for seeing it through over 4 years to completion,
I hope it is successful for you.

pink
pink  111581 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jun 2013 - 8:18 AM

I shall order one, it looks inspirational, well done

CaptivePhotons
CaptivePhotons e2 Member 111546 forum postsCaptivePhotons vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jun 2013 - 8:41 AM

Quote: I'd just like to mention that my new book, Scotland's Fifty Finest Mountains - A Photographic Exploration is now available for sale. It has been a long four-year journey with its ups and downs, frustrations and excitement, but at last I am proud and extremely pleased with the finished book.

That made me chuckle. Tongue

Good luck with the sales.

JohnParminter
28 Jun 2013 - 9:08 AM

Quote: I shall order one, it looks inspirational, well done

Thanks Pink.

daviewat
daviewat  104104 forum posts Scotland
28 Jun 2013 - 10:34 AM

I showed this to my wife and she is going to buy me a copy Smile I look forward to remembering my SAR days with t he RAF and seeing places I used to get to regularly Smile Well done for all the hard work.

JohnParminter
28 Jun 2013 - 10:37 AM

Cheers Davie.

franken
franken e2 Member 123125 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jun 2013 - 12:14 PM

I hope it sells well for you.

Ken

AnnChown
AnnChown e2 Member 4183 forum postsAnnChown vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jun 2013 - 2:28 PM

Congratulations - I too hope it does well for you and judging by the pictures here, it should!
Ann

scottishphototours

John,

The cover looks magnificent, I know that people probably don't appreciate the energy and cost that has gone in to this book, so well done indeed. Hope it sells well - and if you haven't got it stocked in the Tearoom at Ballachulish, you should look into it... they sell a lot of books and prints like this and I know it would do well on their shelves.

Andy

JohnParminter
28 Jun 2013 - 3:43 PM

Thanks Andy, I have started selling through my website already but I will be going on a publicity trail around the glens and lochs where the book concentrates on. Smile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43913 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jun 2013 - 3:52 PM

Congratulations, John. A really noble effort over a long period has paid off with what appears to be a classy book.

Not wanting to teach granny, as they say, but find where all the tourist coaches have their regular stops, and not sure where you are in Scotland, but what about the cruise ships at Invergordon? Just a thought.

Malc

Last Modified By saltireblue at 28 Jun 2013 - 4:51 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.