Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Scotland talks

Hi

I'm doing a set of three talks in Edinburgh PS, Dundee PS & Carluke PS next week, love to say hello to any EPZ members in the area. Check out the clubs web pages for details.

Hope to see you there.

di x

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

scrimmy e2
6 379 5 Scotland
13 Feb 2010 9:21AM
look forward to seeing you monday night
csurry
12 9.2k 92
13 Feb 2010 10:31AM
Oooh, watch out Di, I've met some of the members from Dundee! Nah, actually they were fine Smile

Have fun, you're braver than me. I've been asked a few times, but I'm too shy to talk about my photography.
Les_G e2
7 148 4 Scotland
13 Feb 2010 10:47AM
Hi Di,
I will be going along to Carluke. Really looking forward to your talk.

Cheers,
Les
Great news. See you then.

The fiorst time is aways difficult but it gets easier you should try.

x
rowarrior e2
7 4.4k 9 Scotland
13 Feb 2010 3:01PM
Lol, it was going so well for you, city, city, er, little place in the middle of nowhere Wink Just kidding, enjoy your tour!
scrimmy e2
6 379 5 Scotland
16 Feb 2010 10:05AM
I’d just like to say I caught Diane’s talk last night and found it fascinating. Great photography coupled with her imagination producing first class images. Diane presented her work in a very entertaining fashion and the opportunity to see her work close up as she passed prints around the room was wonderful. A truly worth while experience.
Cheers glad you enjoyed the night

di x
JJGEE
9 6.4k 18 England
16 Feb 2010 11:46AM
Following scrimmy's glowing report it looks like you will have a packed house for the other two talks this week Smile

It is always nice to be able to see prints as the quality of images images when viewed on a monitor is subject to so many factors unrelated to the skills of the photographer / printer.
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
16 Feb 2010 1:05PM
Cheryl shy??

I still don't believe that!

You want to try talking about HDR to a room full of film users... !!!
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
16 Feb 2010 2:56PM
"Have fun, you're braver than me. I've been asked a few times, but I'm too shy to talk about my photography" (can't work out how to use the" Quote " system)

Give it a go Cheryl, I've been resisting requests for a few years now and was finally cajoled into giving one on printing for 40 odd people last week. I turned it into a workshop and had a fun time, they all seemed to enjoy it too.
kaybee e2
10 4.0k 24 Scotland
16 Feb 2010 6:06PM

Quote:little place in the middle of nowhere

Small it may be - but Carluke has one of the best clubs in Scotland on the competition circuit.

Say Hello to Libby for me

Roy
joolsb e2
10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
17 Feb 2010 8:22AM

Quote:You want to try talking about HDR to a room full of film users... !!!

Pelted with empty film containers, were you? Sounds like you got off lightly. I'm surprised you weren't doused in developer and burnt as a heretic.... Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.