Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

SCUM !

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: Time called
Goatsmilkuk
23 Feb 2006 - 2:41 AM

What are the bets if he does get prison it's only a week or two?

BBC News

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
23 Feb 2006 - 2:41 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

conrad
conrad  1010877 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2006 - 2:46 AM

The last sentence is interesting. The dog wants nothing to do with men anymore. I wonder why...

Scarred for life. There's a dog like that in the local dog pound here, too. Afraid of men and with a dent in his skull. Unfortunately, the dog was found on the street and no one knows who did it to him. Just as well for the previous owner, I suppose, for there are people who would like to adopt the Old Testament principle of an eye for an eye when they see something like this.

Conrad

Camairish
Camairish  81276 forum posts Scotland
23 Feb 2006 - 3:10 AM

The man is a coward and there are proven links that this type of cruelty to animals can be a precursor in some individuals to child abuse, domestic violence and worse. Unfortunately he will receive the traditional financial penalty (custodial sentences in these cases are extremely rare) which he will pay off at the rate of 1 a month due to lack of an income and employment - depite the liklihood of having a wardrobe of deigner streetwear and the latest mobile phone. Let the punishment fit the crime -tie him to the ground butt naked, smear his dandenongs with raw mince and let loose the hungriest hounds of hell you ever did see until their bellies are full!
Got a bit carried away at the end there but I'm sure you get my drift.
Ian.

SuziBlue
SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2006 - 3:13 AM

Prison won't work and yep I expect he'll just get a short time in there.

I just hope that guy never has children and that he's banned from having animals ever again in his whole life.

roxpix
roxpix  102236 forum posts Scotland11 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2006 - 3:17 AM

A very emotive subject but before any more posts come onto this public forum please bear in mind that even the RSPCA officer on scene refers to the individual as MR****

Camairish
23 Feb 2006 - 3:20 AM

Exactly - the mince on the dandenongs situation will not only give him a taste of his own medicine regarding animal cruelty but will also render him sterile and unable to pass on his defective genes.

Base
Base  9172 forum posts
23 Feb 2006 - 3:51 AM

Quote: Hall will be sentenced next week and magistrates warned him he could be jailed and banned from keeping animals.

COULD??!?! Surely after this, a ban on keeping animals is the LEAST they should do, tho this piece of human excrement will probably get away with a slap on the wrist =(

foxybrown
foxybrown  9368 forum posts
23 Feb 2006 - 4:38 AM

beating animals, hoodies and happy slappers, what great times we live in.

Doclassie
Doclassie  91135 forum posts England
23 Feb 2006 - 4:42 AM

Whats wrong with beating hoodies and happy slappers? ;O)

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2006 - 4:42 AM

... and then there is the guy with no licence, no insurance and no tax who knocked down and killed a 3 year old girl then drove away. He got 12 weeks, not sure about any fine or ban. It was classed as careless driving, which hardly begins to describe it.

foxybrown
foxybrown  9368 forum posts
23 Feb 2006 - 4:51 AM

yet they jailed the farmer who shot a burgler, if i was him i would have shot the intruder a third time Wink

might as well do it properly if im going go jail for being a victim of a crime...

strawman
strawman  1022010 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2006 - 4:55 AM

Ah but was the burgler running away at the time?

hobbs
hobbs  101222 forum posts United Kingdom
23 Feb 2006 - 4:58 AM

The farmer incident is different to the one this thread is about. The reason they jailed the him was because he setup traps round his house and also he shot the burglar as he was trying to escape. Not exactly threatening his life at the time.

Camairish
23 Feb 2006 - 5:00 AM

Have modified my punishment - dogs and mince seemed a bit harsh and I don't want to come across as too insensitive. I've decided upon sunflower seeds and a pack of gerbils instead - it won't hurt as much initially but will go on for one hell of a time.

KathyW
KathyW  111793 forum posts Norfolk Island12 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2006 - 6:54 AM

It continues to amaze me how brutal people can be...
At least the dog now has an owner that loves him. It is no surprise that he doesn't like men, I just hope he managed to get a good bite in before his previous owner smashed his head in.
Unfortunately, this kind of cruelty is all too common, and the penalties dished out are laughable. I think it would be a good idea to bring back licences for dogs, with the pup's microchip details, and make them a sensible price, say 300 for the life of the dog. Might make people think before they go out and buy a puppy from a motorway layby or dodgy pet shop.

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: Time called