Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

SE Group September Meet - Chatham Historic Dockyard - Salute to the 40's - 18/09/2011

Sezz e2
9 617 15 England
21 Aug 2011 3:55PM
Hello,

This is the forum topic to discuss the SE Group September Meet - Chatham Historic Dockyard - Salute to the 40's event scheduled for 18/09/2011.

To view more details regarding this event, click here .

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE
9 6.4k 18 England
21 Aug 2011 5:42PM
I will be coming along, especially as I have already bought my ticket Wink
22 Aug 2011 5:22PM
Count me in and i have payed for my ticket Smile
Sezz e2
9 617 15 England
22 Aug 2011 5:56PM
Well done you two, you must both have been Boy Scouts being 'prepared' in advance Wink
Actually You have prompted me to get my ticket online, so thank you!
perkyjude e2
3 46 11 England
22 Aug 2011 8:59PM
Hello Everyone - I am delighted to have found you all, I have been very keen to find a 'local' group who do meet up and organise outings. I am very keen to come along on the '40's' trip - I have looked online and it looks great, I plan to buy a ticket tomorrow once I have worked out what the afternoon tea costs are and if I am doing that. Do drop me a line and say hello. Jude
JJGEE
9 6.4k 18 England
23 Aug 2011 1:01PM
Afternoon Tea

I have contacted them and made a definite booking
We will be taking tea at 15:30 and seated together.

Having spoken to them and made the booking they are willing to accept additional numbers.
Cut Off date for advising me is Thursday 8th September.

So, if anyone else would like to join us for Afternoon Tea at 7.95 per person, you will be most welcome Smile

Jeff
perkyjude e2
3 46 11 England
23 Aug 2011 10:19PM
I have bought my ticket. As I have absolutely no idea who any of you are, I may need to arrange a meet place or take a mobile number in case I can't find you all. Jude
JJGEE
9 6.4k 18 England
23 Aug 2011 10:44PM
Jude
Just relax...... more detailed arrangements will be made nearer to the date. Smile

Just make sure you are well stocked up with film for the camera Wink
Sezz e2
9 617 15 England
24 Aug 2011 10:17AM
Jude don't worry, as Jeff says there'll be some more details nearer the time and I will pm you my mobile number! Smile
perkyjude e2
3 46 11 England
24 Aug 2011 3:53PM
Lol...thankyou.
JJGEE
9 6.4k 18 England
3 Sep 2011 10:28AM
Salute To The 40's

Is anyone else interested in joining us for our September meet on Sunday 18th.

More details can be Found Here

You will be most welcome to join Sarah ( Sezz )and the rest of us for a great day out Smile

In addition to the "meet" it has been decided to take afternoon tea at 15:30 for which I am helping out with the booking / arrangements.

Tea ( coffee ), sandwiches, scones, cakes ... all very civilised but there is an additional cost of 7.95 which has to be paid in advance, but I will take payment on the day.

I can make additions to the booking up until Friday 9th so please let me know if you are interested.
Sezz e2
9 617 15 England
10 Sep 2011 11:07PM
I'm really looking forward to this meet next Sunday - 'Salute to the 40's',18th September. It should be a good day out and the weather report looks promising! Anyone else wish to join us for the day? We have 60 plus members in this SE group and I know that some of you have voiced a preference in the past for a meet that's not been Sussex based .... so why not join us and make a visit to my corner of Kent, you'd be very welcome Smile

Rob & Jude, really looking forward to meeting you both!

Sarah x
perkyjude e2
3 46 11 England
19 Sep 2011 10:48AM
A huge thankyou for inviting me along - it was a fabulous event, the weather was kind and you all very welcoming. Hopefully see you all again soon. Jude
JJGEE
9 6.4k 18 England
19 Sep 2011 5:25PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself Jude and it does appear you took all the banter / teasing in good spirit in the light hearted way it was intended Smile

Just let anyone of us know if you want company on another trip out sometime.

Jeff
perkyjude e2
3 46 11 England
22 Sep 2011 7:49AM
I was thinking of a very early morning 'catch the mist' trip somewhere, I am just trying to work out where is best - possibly Ashdown Forest on a Saturday morning. The other place I saw fabulous low lying mist was near Eastbourne Hospital early morning but there are lots of power lines in the way. Anyone got any other ideas? Jude

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.