Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Selling all my kit.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

ChrisStyles
3 Oct 2012 - 5:32 PM

Hi all,
If your looking for a canon 5DII a 17-40L lens or maybe both I have them up for sale Here I'll also be selling my bag,Lee Filter kit, tripod & head plus some other bits soon....If interested just PM meSmile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
3 Oct 2012 - 5:32 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Newdevonian
3 Oct 2012 - 6:04 PM

That's a shame, I like your stuff!

ChrisStyles
3 Oct 2012 - 6:25 PM

Thanks ChrisSmile

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2012 - 6:34 PM

Why is that, mate?

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318432 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2012 - 7:42 PM

If you're packing in photography that would be an incredible waste of talent Sad Fingers crossed you have another camera lined up!

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 94039 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2012 - 7:43 PM

Second that Pete, you are really talented Chris.

ChrisStyles
3 Oct 2012 - 8:47 PM

Thanks all.....I'll be packing it in for a while as I would like to get back to my walking a bit more....I'll more than likely pick up an old 400D or some such to keep in the day sack while out and about but fined I don't need all the kit that comes with the 5D.

User_Removed
3 Oct 2012 - 9:00 PM

???

Quote: I'll more than likely pick up an old 400D or some such to keep in the day sack while out and about but fined I don't need all the kit that comes with the 5D.

So... keep the crackin' combination of camera/lens - and forget the rest Chris!

(Such talent matey..!!)

Don't get it...

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73818 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2012 - 9:07 PM

As others have said Chris, don't be hasty. But the kit away for a few weeks, and I bet the urge returns.

KenTaylor
KenTaylor e2 Member 92971 forum postsKenTaylor vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2012 - 9:44 PM

Another activity giving photography a break can sometimes enable one to take a step back perhaps with an eventual new interest. Selling what you have will make that more difficult. Putting it away somewhere out of sight and mind would be my option.
Plenty of compacts around that could be thrown in your day sack bearing in mind that photography isnt all about kit.

ianrobinson
ianrobinson e2 Member 41107 forum postsianrobinson vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2012 - 10:03 PM

Incredible photography, just seen your work, too amazing to be giving it up.
A talent such as yours should not be giving up what you clearly can do extremely well.
you are an inspiration to many of us who would love to get close to your work.
put the camera away but don't sell it, you will regret it.

Ian

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54203 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2012 - 10:08 PM

Are you mad??? Why sell? Wait a while.
x

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54203 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2012 - 10:17 PM

You'll want it back again one day and you'll never get it for that price ever again.
Don't Do It.
x

Fishnet
Fishnet  104976 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2012 - 11:58 PM

Why??? Just stick it in the back of the cupboard and chill out for a bit, I guarantee you'll regret selling it.

It doesn't make any sense at all to sell it, just pack it away for a while, even if it's a couple of years.

steve_p
steve_p  81090 forum posts England
4 Oct 2012 - 6:23 AM

Totally agree with all the others. I sold my 7D,70-200L and 17-70 Sigma 18 months ago because I didn't want to carry on serious photography. I bought a Lumix G2 thinking that would do the job. Two months later I realised what a big mistake I made. I couldnt afford to replace the Canon stuff then.
I bought a 600D and 55-250 lens. I wasn't too happy with the 600Ds controls. I now have a 60D which is much better. Ive lost a small fortune.
Don't do it!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.