Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Selling photos

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

kit-monster
kit-monster e2 Member 103685 forum postskit-monster vcard Singapore2 Constructive Critique Points
2 Mar 2004 - 10:24 PM

Some of these experiences remind me of a friend of mine. He had just started working for some obscure part of the police. Having completed his surveillance course, borrowed a camera with a long lens and set off to practise. The idiot only choose to photo the very building his obscure part of the police work out of! Had rather a lot of explaining to do when he got a tap on the shoulder!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Mar 2004 - 10:24 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mattw
mattw  105189 forum posts United Kingdom10 Constructive Critique Points
2 Mar 2004 - 10:44 PM

I have uploaded one of the shots I took from Trafalgar Square, if anyone's interested.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
2 Mar 2004 - 10:45 PM

Lady with a booming voice, eh Andy? She'd have got a booming reply from me, I can tell you! Lol!! :o)

Nice pic Matt. But you've made me want to buy a W/A lens now. :-(

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225727 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
2 Mar 2004 - 11:10 PM

If parents are so concerned about their offspring, why do they take them out and expose them to the wicked publics view?

The trouble is, it only takes one neurotic parent to complain to upset the apple cart.

It could be that the lady in question had got a rollocking over the incident. Hence her paranoia.

just jas

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.