Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Serious Problem with Photobox Pro-Gallery

29 Oct 2012 11:04PM
are there any other photographer using photobox, as i am considering putting lots of landscape/seascap photos on there pro site for the general public sales. but not if the quality is rubbish and we don't get paid.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

I do my own printing that way i have total control, just done 10, 6x4 for client from a wedding it takes about 10minutes and there now in the post. No hassle
MrDennis e2
5 247 Wales
5 Dec 2012 2:23PM
I use Zenfolio but I do not sell my images, others do..For a Book, I use BLURB..Excellent so far.
For printing, I do my own via my Epson r3000 and fotospeed ink. Brides & Grooms have all been HAPPY!
surely we are missing the point here if you cant complete the job in hand then don't take the money. and that includes pro printing, mounting prints, and sending them off to tthe client. it sounds like your just a happy snapper trying to be a pro photographer but not wanting the after sales work that's all part of being a pro photographer. my suggestion is he contacts a local photographer and gives him/her the contract then it will be done professionally, as the customers are rightly expecting.

STICK TO YOUR DAY JOB AND LEAVE THE PROS TO DO THEIR DAY JOBS

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.