Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Shall I stay or shall I go

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: question answered
ian walker
27 Oct 2006 - 7:47 PM

only you can decide, but i hope you stay

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points

Quote: I'm assuming that's referring to the bare torsos?

;-O

ZenTog
ZenTog  127875 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
27 Oct 2006 - 7:48 PM

yes the bare torso in singular!!!

JohnHawthorne
27 Oct 2006 - 7:48 PM

Sus can I have some of what you're drinking? Or have you drunk it all?! Wink

Sus
Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
27 Oct 2006 - 7:50 PM

That shows how close I've got to the ocean/surfers in the last few years. Suitably embarrassed now.

ZenTog
27 Oct 2006 - 7:52 PM

actually in foreign countries like Lorenzo lives, they do wear lycra to keep the sun off Sus , but here we freeze even in summer!!!!

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
27 Oct 2006 - 7:53 PM

Of course not ALL of Paul's surfer shots may be pleasing to Sus!

;-D

ZenTog
27 Oct 2006 - 7:55 PM

she is a body surfer CB !!! and she might have been a real minx back many years ago!

Carabosse
27 Oct 2006 - 7:56 PM

A fearless lady, that's for sure! Wink

Sus

Last time I swam in UK was Sizewell, next to the power station, remarkably balmy for mid-spring, I would recommend it.

lgc
lgc  962 forum posts England

Hi Paul, its very sad to hear that you are contemplating leaving the site. I think that these people who are causing you this grief should be dealt with, how I am not sure. You will hear many people say "dont let them get to you" but if they were in your situation they would also be having the same dissillusioned feelings.
I think its time that the powers that be at EPZ STAMP this bad behaviour out, Im sure they could find out who these people are, maybe restucture the forum or just get rid of the tossers!
I personally have learnt a lot from your photography, your comments and your advice has always been welcome. I must admit I cannot believe that it has come to a stage where you are considering leaving the site, it makes me sad and very angry.
If I was in your situation I would either tackle these people head on or just completely ignore them. What I would recommend is taking some time out, just log on to the site to upload your pics and browse the reader gallery, stay of the forum for a couple of weeks and then see if you are still recieving contact from these people.
If you are still recieving grief after this then contact me on my email and we can discuss things further.
I hope things get better for you mate, I have always believed strongly in what goes around comes around, and hopefully when it comes around these b******s will get totally f***ed big style. PAZ E AMOR TO ALL!!

Sus
27 Oct 2006 - 7:57 PM

CB obviously had same idea as me, well I haven't found the naked torso yet, let me know if you do!

ZenTog
27 Oct 2006 - 8:02 PM

I did tackle a couple of perps in the past, but quickly got so much flack and aggro even threats of legal action.
one or two thought they were gods on here and could say what they wanted to people no matter how much hurt is caused, it got my temper up so ba,d I said things I wouldnt normally and even got my comments deleted(and quite righty as well)
At the end of the dyay this site is wonderful and a real resource, but it is only entertainment for the members, I know it pays the wage for Pete and the Team so its more important for those people

ZenTog
27 Oct 2006 - 8:03 PM

SUs there was my naked toros but it might scar you for life if you view it, like the ring video

da_nige
da_nige  101153 forum posts Scotland
27 Oct 2006 - 8:04 PM

Paul your images are something different from the norm and bring an element of youth into the galleries so yes you would be missed. Your input on the forums is certainly valuable and as far as I'm concerned you would be missed.

Please stick around

Neil

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: question answered