Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Shall I stay or shall I go

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : question answered

Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
27 Oct 2006 8:35PM
Don't go Paul!

Please?

Pretty please?

Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ZenTog 12 7.9k 1 England
27 Oct 2006 8:37PM
will be staying , but may take some time off here as I am still spending too many hours not getting work done.

I have a new project to get under way the gallery and studio , yes you heard it right Paul the outdoor man is going to be working inside for a change. I dont think I have posted anything taken indoors on here, but a new me might emerge for the better or for the worse
Saxon Marsh 11 290 England
27 Oct 2006 8:38PM
Paul, it will be a sad day if you and your brilliant surfing shots disappear from this site - Keith
ZenTog 12 7.9k 1 England
27 Oct 2006 8:40PM
they will not disappear for ever, as I am a cancerian water sign and it would take 15 chav cars to drag me away from cornwall and surf culture. just things will change
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
27 Oct 2006 8:42PM
CB even you were only missed by a few...me being one of them...

life was easier in the forums Wink
ZenTog 12 7.9k 1 England
27 Oct 2006 8:45PM
Actually CB when you were missing a lot of people asked about you, there was even one rumour that you had been made the new Pope
Hazard 11 1.2k United Kingdom
27 Oct 2006 8:48PM
Paul,
I've been wound up on here in the past and I've only recently returned to using the site after a long break.
Just a few point that might help.

You are only responsible for your own actions, not the actions of others.

It really isn't this site, you see the same sort of stuff on virtually every forum on the web. Its something to do with communicating with people your never likely to meet or look in the eye. People act in a different way than they would face to face.

"iespell" is s free download available all over the place (just do a search) and it can spell check text box's like this before you post. I use it constantly as I'm dyslexic.

When I returned to using the site I was determined to just use the gallery and stay away from the forum but the forum has started to creep back into use (like now) but I will not be getting into any heavy disagreements, I'm here for the fun light hearted side of the site.

Hope you carry on and enjoy the site like I'm doing at the moment.

Shane
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
27 Oct 2006 8:51PM

Quote:CB even you were only missed by a few...me being one of them...

life was easier in the forums

Hmmmmm.............!

Makes me sound like the pain you "miss" when you stop banging your own head on the table. ;o(

Quote:Actually CB when you were missing a lot of people asked about you, there was even one rumour that you had been made the new Pope

Got turned down for the job. Old Ratzi got it instead. ;o(
Rob_Taylor 10 659 5 Wales
27 Oct 2006 8:53PM
I say STAY!!

Your photos are excellent, top quality but it's your forum posts I would miss most.
I don't contribute very often to the forums but I often read through the postings for some light entertainment and your name pops up often. You're not afraid to get involved in the contentious issues that are sometimes being debated and you speak your mind in a refreshing and forthright manner.
Paul, you don't know me, I'm anonymous of South Wales but my impression of you is a hardworking, straight talking guy who has no airs and graces and is willing to help anyone who asks for advice.
This site needs people like you, your opinions and methods may differ from others but it's good to see a cross section of views, you bring colour to the site and in my opinion it would certainly be less of an enjoyment without you.

Rob
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
27 Oct 2006 8:54PM
I recall we even sent CB a virtual Get Well card.

I saw today's 'havin a go', paul..saw it coming and saw the handbag being swung. Like a savaging from a toothless geko.

As I once said before I've been called everything it's possible to be called on EPZ...last time was last night on PM....I'm still here...and so should you be.
ZenTog 12 7.9k 1 England
27 Oct 2006 8:57PM
thanks Rob , I try to say what I feel , but I admit I have gone OTT at times. I have myself picked on one or two people on here who havnt deserved any flack , sorry Ashley. but to counter balance that there is one or two people who havnt had the flack they deserve, But I have promised Pete I will be fluffy!!!!! bah humbug I will become a tree hugger next!!!!
ZenTog 12 7.9k 1 England
27 Oct 2006 8:59PM
Keith I know from what you have said on here that the poison email has been used a lot on you , probally because you have been very succesful !!!
I will be staying , will probally scale things down for a while ,whilst the work is being under taken , then may come back with a newer style
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
27 Oct 2006 9:00PM

Quote:bah humbug

Well it is nearly Xmas! Wink
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
27 Oct 2006 9:03PM

Quote:I recall we even sent CB a virtual Get Well card

yep
ZenTog 12 7.9k 1 England
27 Oct 2006 9:03PM
Keith whilst we have crossed sabres on the forums a few times, I would never contemplate sending a poison email, I wonder what the mentality behind the senders is???